Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

When will I move to the coast?

1 Like

Hi again Miku. Thank you for these readings. I never used to ask for them even if they were free and I think this is my second request. You must have trustworthy energy :).

My question is: When will I start my dream career path?

Thanks again.

1 Like

9 of wands = 9 days from now

Temperance: balance, peace, patience, moderation, calm, tranquillity, harmony, serenity.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about balance and doing things from the heart; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

1 Like

When will I meet Lilith?

1 Like

4 of cups = 4 months from now

1 Like

@MiKu Sadly not happened(2 Jan).Can i ask again when S. will back to me?Thanks

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Although it didn’t happen in the timeframe you predicted the two people ended up breaking apart , but I think they got back together two days after, me and my ex didn’t get back together and we are completely out of contact, And I am Inlove with someone else right now I cannot officially be with for reasons of someone toxic in the way of us, I do want to continue working on things on the side whenever my energy isn’t wonky

I still wanna know when they will breakup again @ r.s and s.c because a reading stated things would get toxic and someone is being rather smothering to a degree that’s uncomfortable.

I also want to know when will the person I’m in love with and I have an opportunity to make things official between us

And When will me and the person I’m Inlove with get to meet in person

1 Like

The emperor: stability, structure, protection, authority, control, practicality, focus, discipline.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about cause and effect; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

2 Likes

8 of cups = 8 months from now

Page of cups = 11 months from now

The empress: divine feminine, sensuality, fertility, nurturing, creativity, beauty, abundance, nature.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about natural cycle; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster

1 Like

When will Johnny respond to my text?

1 Like

When will they break up?

1 Like

5 of swords = 5 weeks from now

Ace of cups = a month from now

When will imeh reach out to me?

1 Like

King of swords = 14 weeks from now

@MiKu Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

When will Lele move to Texas?

1 Like

I would like another one please!You are on spot on these! My question is when am I going to visit Stratis at his place? thank you <3

1 Like