Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

Related to a different person.

When will x contact me again

1 Like

4 of cups = 4 months from now

1 Like

Gorgeous deck! :heart_eyes:

When will he come to me?

1 Like

Ace of cups = one month from now

2 Likes

When will X and I get to know each other better?

1 Like

Welcome @Amoris It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I don’t think i did this one yet, did i?

So, there’s this person that i’ll refer to as RD. I’ll be very blunt ok? When will i be seeing RD naked. :kissing_heart: :crossed_fingers: :pray:

The best beans i could get the cards to spill was somewhere within the next 5 months MAYBE…

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

When will I talk to K again?

1 Like

If you are open still may I ask

When will my transition happen?

1 Like

5 of cups = 5 months from now

:rofl: oh dear…

Page of swords = 11 weeks from now

1 Like

King of wands = 14 days from now

1 Like

The hierophant: Education, Learning, Marriage, Religion, Seeking counsel or advice, Spiritual guidance, tradition, social groups, conventionality, conformity, knowledge, beliefs…

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about tradition, knowledge and beliefs; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

2 Likes

I’ll admit, I was expecting more of a “never” response, or a major Arcana card. So it’ll be interesting how this plays out (also, two weeks from now is the flower moon, and K’s middle name is a flower). Thanks!

1 Like

I have a couple questions

When will I meet the person I’m going to marry?
When will I be able to talk to spirits?

1 Like

You were right about the death card in a way, she had 3 stillborns, and one very sickly runt that we bottle fed and hand took care of for 2 weeks, she was opening her eyes and she began having seziures, there was nothing we could do and nothing the vet could do and she died sadly, honestly the saddest litter I’ve ever had, the mom had to have a emergency spay 2 weeks later because of a suspected retained placenta. We did have 10 healthy ones who made it though

2 Likes

I have a question that I already know the answer too, unless something happens… fingers crossed not.

When will CB be coming back?

1 Like

Is it ok to ask more than one question? If so, when will my sister return?
I thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello , I asked one question when I will meet my soulmate or so , said 3 weeks or so meet a girl went on a date not sure she it’s the one or so tho , but îl count it as a win , also when îl be able to hear spirits better one question I asked , been able to sense then a bit better and heard few words not able to hear then 100 percent but it’s an improvement , for me the reading was good thanks :hugs::blush:

1 Like