Teleportation?

I was working on my ascent, and then my phone possibly teleported. I was laying down, meditating, and then my phone, which had been on my leg, instantly moved from my leg to the side of my pillow. I would like an explanation for this occurrence.

You likely checked the time or twitched. Lying down while meditating especially deeper meditation if you are not very well practiced in it can cause lapses of memory and muscle spasms from the altered states induced. Unless you are doing a specific long term type of meditation it is probably better to do it sitting up than lying down to reduce the chances of falling asleep or memory lapses. Lying down while meditating is more best used for things such as lucid dreaming or projection for longer than an hour where sitting up might cause the body to settle and lock up but only once you have become adept enough to remain fully in control.

1 Like

that would make sense if i was curled up with my legs near my pillow, but my legs, and my phone, were a good 2 feet away from my pillow.

So? An unconscious muscle spasm can easily launch a light object like a phone there. Still does not rule out that you put the phone there yourself but the altered state and position caused a memory lapse. These muscle spasms happen quite often and can range from a light twitch as the body settles into a sleep state to something more noticeable. Also given your phone still works it is doubtful any kind of teleportation occurred to it or the systems would likely have been fried. Even higher than normal ambient energy can blow out electronics much less what would happen in the process of being teleported through any distance.

Really depends how deep the meditation was and your experience with that depth of trance. If you practice observing your body as it falls asleep you will often notice muscle spasms right before sleep paralysis sets in or even just after to test whether the body is ready for dream states. Look up state dependent memory I believe was the term. Basically your memory can become locked to different states of emotion or consciousness which is why dream state memories are so hard to retrieve without practice bridging that gap but even differences between varying levels of alpha or theta state can block out memories for a time.