Telepathy techniques

This is a post all about telepathy, we can play telepathy game like we used to on the old for set up and everything. I loved when we used to do this stuff and to actually see people receiving my telepathic immages was awesome and it was also awesome to receive other people’s telepathic immages. Do you guys remember how we used to do this I k ow TRG, Vel, and Coyote did I’m not sure but I think Eva played a few times. Anyhow, I want to do this again because I think we all had a blast last time and it is really fun to see this stuff be accurate and validation is very satisfying. :sunglasses:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

10 Likes

Sure, but give me some technique so I can get started . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just visualize you are in a movie theater looking at a blank screen. One person works as sender and the other the receiver. As receiver you just simply leave your mind blank and let the immages pop up on the screen. As sender you imagine there is a beam of light that projects your image into the other person’s screen. It’s that easy.

6 Likes

I’d be interested in playing. :slight_smile:

I still remember some troll stuck a triangle in there permanently to throw everyone off

1 Like

I’m sending one out who ever receives it post what shape you saw.

1 Like

Saw the 4-3-2-1 old school movie countdown then a nuclear detonation mushroom cloud.

Weird.

1 Like

The BIG ONE for you Rahnoren! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I should have been more specific about the rules of the game. We limit it to several shapes and stick with those simple shapes which are…
Triangle
Circle
Square
Diamond and Star five point. I had thought about throwing in a six point but I thought it would become confusing as many people confuse the square and the diamond because of the four sides.
Also the person sending has to proclaim that they are about to send and must proclaim that it is an open ended send so anyone can pick it up unless you are sending to someone specific.

2 Likes

oh wait i wasnt’ ready…haha tell me when…I’m ready. ahah

Well nevermind getting a tug from somewhere. I saw a bull head or cow head…
<.< just checking to make sure thats none of you…if not I need to go meditate lol

Wait I did what?

I’ll play, sounds fun though I’ve never even tried

I’m sending out a simple shape from the ones I listed above. Anyone want to give it a guess?

Triangle? Twas blue

I got two triangles, but I wasn’t focusing on this went to meditate lol.

It was a triangle! Way to go guys!

1 Like

But was it blue?

2 Likes

I didn’t give a color to it.

Oh :stuck_out_tongue: I guess that part was me lol

1 Like

Sending out another simple shape let’s see who can receive it first.