Technologically Enhanced Rituals

Hey.
I was wondering if you had ever thought about using an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) set to assist with your rituals. As well as other small bits like a motion activating night vision camera, Ouija Board etc.

I know these tools can be very annoying and i have never seen anyone who has done, A Ritual, A Ouija board, EVP etc. all together at once and I was wondering if you had ever considered it? And if there is anything else which helps also?
Thanks. Key.
Keep up the good work Brother.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about evp and a ghost box.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty interesting.
I haven’t because i don’t own this sort of equipment but would be cool to hear if anyone else has.

YES! I have been experimenting with the electronic spirit box and evocation for some time, it seems to work to a degree, I have recorded sessions and will try and put up a link here, I have been trying to tell other magicians about this for some time but always gets overlooked, personally I think this is a good tool to use as it makes communication easier, well it could but I think this approcach needs to be tested and worked on by more magicians and perfected.

What is really interesting is the spirits are somehow able to take control of the voices on a radio station and maniplate it to speak the words they want using the same voice on the radio, or using fragments and mixing them together to make up sentences…

Check out some of the results