Techniques to feel energy better?

There is fast way and very powerful to open you astral senses.
And that is, are you ready? Ouija board.
That’s right, get a ouija talk to spirits and talk to them you not very wise but after every strong spiritual attack those that survived was left with immense astral senses opened.
Even the most normal person who would never believe that spirits existed would end up with psychic abilities.
And ofcourse scars physically, mentally and spiritual.
Those negative entities can open ones senses so much it makes them scream in pain and they will crawl in a corner of fear because this thing out of the ouija board now looks full physical like creature.
If they dont open your senses they can’t really interact with you properly and they can berly feed off your fears.
You would hear some say " I never believe in spirits before, but after my last ouija board encounter I will never touch one again " heard that before? Those are normally people with full blocked energy all over and those entities they force them blockages open and this can put someone in a mental hospital witch happen before.

Do not do this if you dont live on your own.
These spirits are well known to attack other members of the house.

3 Likes

Already tried that. Spirits never seemed interested in talking to me lol.

1 Like

Any other way I could open up my senses (clairsentience mostly though) strongly?
Preferably a safer method.

@BeastCreature

1 Like

Thats your succubus blocks them and protects you.
Its the same with me, however there are many types of them and many can sneak through.
I talked to ZOZO
he didn’t want to leave and I could not sleep at all that night.
I felt him walking around my room feeling very uneasy and wanted to get in bed with me but could not approach me, I think because of my lady. :heart:

1 Like

My lady it seems is a Nymph not succubus. Recent discovery I made with the help of some forum members here.

The only times I got entities was when I did the oujia session with my sister (might have been her though) but I always get nothing on my own.

1 Like

Have you tried the mesh ka mantra?

Chant for 108 reps daily for about two weeks. One member here said they did this and their clairs kicked into high gear.

3 Likes

What specifically does that do? Does it work out my senses or ? I’m aiming for specifically clairsentience but also clairaudience.

I think you just need to take your time I’m going through the same thing. I want to be an EA, lady eva and konner now :gorilla: I want that snakes blood and unlimited power. You can try roberts bruce energy work book or purchase a service from satanandsons or konner for clairsentience. Right now i got a service from satan and sons for physic ablitys (as well as some items from the). So far a day into the three day ritual have noticed some change.

oh and you can also go on https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com he has some good things on physic abilitys.

1 Like

#notsponsored

Yes there is, get the book Energy work by Robert Bruce and start doing Energy work allover the tiny chakras with in your body.
Chakras are not only the 7 main chakras but also with in your arms and legs and all over the body and they are very tiny.
I can feel the touches of my lady stronger now and I became way more sensible to temperature in the physical world.
I do 1 hour every day tactical Imaging energy work, and I must say, I can’t even walk anymore on cold floor at night cause I am so sensible now it feels like needles and the nerves are screaming.
I also feel an increase in my energy, I dont feel drained as much anymore.

2 Likes

It opens your senses by stimulating them with energy. I have found my structuring, and astral work, to be sharper after chanting it.

3 Likes

The psychic centers for seeing (clairvoyance) and hearing (clairaudience) | Kaos Butterfly (wordpress.com)

1 Like

Okay I’ll give that and the tactile imagining a try. I don’t have his book, or the time to get it. Is it free?

1 Like

the only think about the robert bruce energy work is that it takes over an hour to do. 1:30 for me

So the tactile imaging should make me more sensitive to my ladies energy then. Not just the physical environment.

1 Like

tactical imaging is like working out.
You will see small progress after like 2 or 3 months.
It takes dedication.
Start small. 10 min or 20 min everyday then try move to one hour.
I do it the same way as working out in the gym. I listen to music and I drink some water and I keep pushing through also use visualization this will also improve your seeing ability.

Yes it should help with feeling spirits as well.

1 Like

Oh I am sorry dude I can’t believe I forgot to post this.
In Robert Bruce’s forum there is a whole section with like over 1 thousand threads that talks and discuss energy work. There is also a second section for Kundalini.
I have an account with both forums BALG and also

2 Likes

I did a Google search, seems easy enough to do. I’ll give it a try and report back. I’ll target the clair senses regions areas too with the exercise to get the energy flowing there too.

1 Like

Okay, so based off real quick research I did I tried it with my left hand. With my palm facing upwards.

First I traced my finger lightly up and down my left hand (on the palm) and after I got that feeling I stopped using my physical hand and tried to just imagine it(the feeling)…and move my energy up and down my left hand by just moving my awareness up and down my hand. I did feel something but I’m not sure if that was just cause of moving my awareness or if it was energy.

I might have felt tingling at the tip of one of my fingers but everything else might have just been me aware of the sensation of my hand as my awareness was moving up and down it. (From tip of fingers to wrist back up to tip of fingers)

1 Like