Tears, tears every time - but only when I "meet" Lucifer - Why?

There is nothing problem with your comment, Dear @Frater_Dark_Matter . I love to reading things about BALG members. :black_heart::wine_glass:

It can be possible in my opinion. Or both of Them works with/on you with Their own way. Whatever is the truth, youā€™ll be okay.

but i havenā€™t had much need to outright call on Lucifer

I had this feeling as well (this is why I felt guilt after He came again and again, just like last day, or Heā€™ll come today). But He can help you even when you did not know His attention what you get from Him, what is a beautiful, altruistic act. :black_heart:

i also never really thought of Lucifer as an Emotion deity- but wow, is he ever. So music and Emotion- those are some of Lucifers toys?? So glad to know that!

Yes, He is. He can be both, actually. And the perfect balance ofā€¦ everything.

This is why I canā€™t wait the times when Weā€™ll work Togedher again again. He can show me every single time a little more about Himself, and myself as well.

I realized that this short period of my life is about emotions, and not fight or something. Beloved Abaddon now is quiet (as always). King Belial showed up ā€œrandomlyā€, but always give me some good advices and tips. So I can say that I work with Lucifer most often, and I enjoy it.

Last night He apperad in my mind, I saw Him via meditation, and He teached me a new kind of practice. He did not told me too much about it, but He leaded me in the whole process, and Heā€™ll today as well. Iā€™m so excited, really! And itā€™s effect, as well.

I donā€™t know what can it means, working with golden energies. But He used it on me, and I had to ā€œcontrolā€ it in several ways. First He showed how should I do, and slowly let me to do it by myself, but He was behind me. Leading them through my chakra points, filled them with it, then building a pulsing aura from it.

Hm. I found it:

Lucifer is who i pull golden light from

But still donā€™t know what does it means.
@C.Kendall , I evoking you. :open_hands: :wine_glass:

3 Likes

The golden light of Lucifer is apart of the whole black alchemy with the nine Demonic Gatekeepers.

Belial guides us through this and explains that our true power is hidden dormant within our DNA.

Usurping the black light of the Qliphoth we unlock the dormant power, which is the luciferian golden light.

It evolves us beyond our clayborn power, we bask in this golden light, through the light we travel burning and purging all that is undesirable all that is weakness, limitation and stasis.

Then we entered the black sun, the core of the solar force we meet with the darkest form of Lucifer to be elevated as true dark gods.

8 Likes

So this is an important process. :thinking: Although, naturally, it is.
Thank you. ~

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome

3 Likes

@C.Kendall have you elevated to become a true god?

You just scared the crap out of me because I just finished ready this:

Before coming to this topic. I am sure @C.Kendall will drop by and add more if he wishes.

2 Likes

@perfect eternal possession, that was very well thought out and well written. As one that solely works with Lucifer, I find it incredibly interesting and useful. Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome @13sgate. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

@Nagash I suggest you also start working with Goddesses as well - for balance - instead of working with just Gods. You, yourself, are made up of male and female DNA, energy. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with learning about the Goddesses. The Gods will not think bad of you, or get mad at you, or feel you are betraying them. It is a good idea to be well-rounded on the magickal path. When you are not balanced, it can have adverse on your health - physical, mental, and otherwise.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didnā€™t felt that I should work with Goddesses and how Lucifer teached to me - ā€˜Trust your intuitionsā€™ so I do. It has a reason why I donā€™t feel the urge to work with one. But I understand your viewpoint and appreciate your advice. :blue_heart::pray:t4:

Now Iā€™ve found my final Teacher and Lover and Part of my whole existence; Krishna.
Looks like I simply got no business with Goddesses.

3 Likes