Teaching my sisters boyfriend a lesson in instant karma

Ok, my little sister came crying to me about her boyfriend of 2 years. Hes been as sneaky as a snake, has lied to her, cheated her, took credit for her artwork, strung her along, made her cry countless nights. Possibly given her an std(she wont admit to it but i think he did)
A few details, he is very successful in his life, cyclist, surfer, works as a hydrologist, former pro tennis player, did some time cowboying roping cattle. 57 yo, 2 kids, says hes an ex military sniper that still does some freelance work(his other job that noones supposedto know about but he tells me and my sister…supposedly even his wife never knew or was told about it…shes supposed to be an ex but i doubt that even) and ive awen his work on the archery range and gun range and i believe he has amazing skills with weapona…supposedly even did some jewelry beading.
My sister is an artist, she does amazing work.
He went and got her all hooked on him and she started giving him a lot of her pieces just out of love. Apparently he used some of those pieces as gitts to another gf, even so far as taking a ring my sister made and gave it to this other gf making the gf think he was proposing. Hes telling the lady he made the jewelry himself… Shes been betrayed, i went digging around his profiles and found his face plastered across several sex dating sites. Hes always telling her hes got work in neighboring cities(he does, but uses it to his advantage ) she was suicidal yestersay in crying to me.
I want to teach this man a very harsh lesson. Fuck his entire life up, make it to where everyone he knows or cares about rejects him., no woman wants him, he loses his ability to even have sex or an erection, fill him with self loathing, regret, remorse and guilt. Reduce him to nothing. The problem tho is that the other gf is a bit of a witch and even tho i contacted her and spoke to her about this guy, she insists on sticking by his aide and laying protection spells on him.

Anyways could use some ideas on how to lay utter waste to this guy and make it so he cannot die.

4 Likes

Do it, i praise you. Dicks like him take advantage, of girls who are loving and want to find someone deserves to be ruin…the guy deserves it not your sis

3 Likes

Yes, i plan on it. But, i need to clear out any protections the other gf has in place, send her on her merry way to finding someone else, heal my sister so he dont cause her any more grief, and then go after him.
I want something explosive at first to put him in a bad state, that way i have time to peel away my sisters emotions and this other girls, then start the slow burn on him, flaying of his skin, and pouring salt into the wounds while i gloat with sheer delight at his pain. And if possible(i dont know how to vamp anyone but id lik to)for each degree of pain is caused to him, the energy transmutes opposite and heals my sister’s heart.
Wondering who would be good demons to cause this sort of flash bang and then slow burn.

2 Likes

I suggest since he bikes, making him have a bad bike accident.

3 Likes

Maybe a good idea. He always gloats on his main road bicycle how much its worth, he put like 25 thousand dollars into its build, titanuim frame and ceramic bearings with rolf rims and vittorio graphine tires just to name a few components. If he were to have a bad accident and lose that bike in the mix… hmm…
I did some work on him about 2 minths ago and he had a very minor fall on that bike and the next day he was tboned in his pickup truck by a dude running the red light. No harm came ro him tho and i feel that the orher girlfriend has stepped up her protection spells in him. Im bot sure how strong she is exactly, but i can definitly sense an energy around him from her.

1 Like

Idk why she would protect him…he a no good snake and sooner or later he’ll cheat on her

1 Like

Honestly I think she thinks rhat she can change him to want to be with her only. Dudes a narcissist i believe. At least he seems to have those traits. Covert narc. Hes really big on acting like hes really down for people who are giving and kind, but then my sister, who really would give her last bite of food to a hungry stranger was taken advantage of something aweful. Im just finding out about most of this this eve, and I’m more enraged now by the full story coming to light. My sister relies in her jewelry sales to support herself, and this lowlifd has her so wrspped sround his finger that she stipped msking and creating her pieces for almost anybody but him exclusively, and admitted to giving it to him for free.

1 Like

I meant to add, the curse i threw at him 2 months agi was rhe chickenfeet curse. And that was done before i knew even a tiny fraction of any of this new details.
I took 2 chicken feet, placed them on a picture of him eith his name and a curse written on back and a sigil of noorath drawn over his face in front in bbn lack marker, sprinkled master oil, graveyard dirt, black salt i made myself. wrappered fhe bundle up with black hemp xord. Put in a white small box with Leraje seal drawn on top. Tied more black cord around outside and placed package outside under the floorboards of my houses patio that sits on a small pond. For the last 2 nights I’ve been envisioning a sword that he gave me as a present last year in my hands astrally and jm stabbing him with it repeatedly slicing off his penis and stabbing him in the heart and saying its for my sister.

2 Likes

Send Sraagbel to the witch. He is a spirit of truth and tell him to reveal the truth of him to her so she will stop protecting him as a result and might even do your work for you in reprisal.

5 Likes

Sraagabel, might be good for sending him to both the bf and other gf. From what little i just read on him, he makes men see the aweful truth of themselves… thats a good start.

4 Likes

Bit of a warning with personal experience. He likes to make a show of things when he works and often comically so. So keep an eye out on their behavior and how things change around them and if it looks like a dark humored comedy movie coming to life as shit goes down you know it is working. At least that is my experience with how he operates. Might cause some ups and downs to keep you on the edge of your seat though. Showmanship and all that.

1 Like

Would you recommend that i just invoke him as in a regular tgs sigil activation and send him their way with an offer of payment after completion?. Not sure how to work with the guys from e.a.s books even tho i have the 8 in series, i havnt used any spirits from them.

2 Likes

Standard procedure for evocation whatever method that happens to be for you.

Call Leraje.

Keep us posted on what happens.

2 Likes

Ancestors are always a good option as well. Nothing like family to not only mend the emotional wounds for your sister but raise some hell for the enemies.

Thought I’d post a little update. Sister is doing alright. Shes found herself a male friend whos taking it slow with her and helping her heal. I specifically called for someone to be a companion that was parient snd caring.
As far as the POS ex… Im not sure whats going on with him. I texted him asking him how he was doing snd other than the offhand comment that he was more tired than hes been in a very long time, he appears to be doing he same activities without any difficulties. Riding his bike, visiting his other gf and buying her gifts, getting tagged in posts from his wife on fb joking about married life and women wearing the pants in the relationship. (Now if she would only read the scathing but diplomatic message i sent her on messenger 2 weeks ago about her spouse, then some chaos could ensue lol)

So, how long ago did you put the curse - one month, or two?

I started the cursing about 6 weeks ago

1 Like

Are you able to update us?