Tarot Warm-Up: Free Tarot Readings (5 readings per day) [Closed]

Ease my Boredom with your questions. I will answer First 5 questions daily unless I have extra time; in which case I could do extras.

Go!

6 Likes

Nice. I‘d take one. General reading okay? Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll take a general relationship reading please and thank you!

1 Like

Will i and Nawel be happy together and will our relationship last?
and thank you

1 Like

Would love one thanks
About my spiritual path or something along the line , been at a slump and a crossroad

1 Like

I need general reading please

1 Like

I sense paranoia
You are assuming that your spouse is cheating on you.
The truth looks happy between you and family.
Just keep up your positive vibes.
Avoid negative habits
Don’t worry or overthink.
Because it could trigger conflict.

1 Like

You look like you are ready for a relationship - you have money, you’re outgoing, just be careful who you give your love to.

Your partner on the other hand seems like he’s recovering from hardship,he’s unhappy he was either dumped or lost someone close to him. He feels defeated.

It seems that you cheer him up and then you feel drained by his sorrow. I sense a vampire. He feels better and then you get fogged up…

1 Like

Whoa that is spot on, but also really comforting too.

1 Like

Hmm you are in a position where you are recovering or trying to recover from past trauma…
This person seems to be looking for someone better.
The charity seems lopsided.
It may not end well…

Wow! I’m so mind blown! I guess I’m really psychic lol

1 Like

@Silverleaf

Currently you are in an overwhelmed situation giving to a community that doesn’t appreciate you. So you instead give to someone who really needs you.

This person becomes empowered and then the one who didn’t appreciate comes back to haunt you but they are unsuccessful.

This person may be infertile but a child is on the horizon. Whether through adoption or other means.

2 Likes

It was a pretty good reading. It reminded me to give grace and compassion. Even when it seems like I’m being rejected.

2 Likes

You seem to be passionate of your career and family, but you are sad and overburdened and it’s taking a toll on you.

You are not trusting your coworkers and you’re declining. A woman is telling you that you’re losing strength.

Best Advice I can give is to Take it Easy, delegate. Don’t overburden yourself. Good luck and rest.

Whew okay I will be back tomorrow 9PM EST prime time. Thank you for entertaining me with your questions!

Can I have one on how I can follow my path?

1 Like

Hello :wave: May I have a general reading too?

1 Like

hello can i ask what is the progress on my third eye opening ?
TIA

1 Like

Hi …if still ok can i ask for a general reading please

Many tnx

1 Like

Hi am I too late for a general reading aswell

1 Like