Tarot Squares

Ive laid out major arcana squares on orders of 2,3 and 4; but this is where we run out of cards. Ive recently included Aces in my card meditation shuffle and drew all four aces in different readings.
So, square on order simply means a 2x2 square, 3x3 square and so on up to the highest number.
The squares possible are in 2x2 5, 3x3 2, 4x4 1.
Adding in court cards (by the way, per Revelation of St John in living beasts unsealed would be Cups, Wands, Pentacles, Swords).
Or add in the four cards of the sphere or suit in wish you which to attract or evoke, or invoke for qualities in yourself.
With court cards and Aces, this allows for up to one 6x6 square with 42 cards.

So the questions are, do we need a certain number sequence in rows and columns for it to add up to a master derivative value?
In what suit order would cards be laid down for a spell within the square?
Do all cards need references within a spell within a square?
How do we enchant each card as a layered spell, enchanting each spell bearing card, and commanding the card be used as a container for that incantation?
Also, multiple squares counting as one square in a rite, with each square card bearing a layer of a spell?
Do these questions make sense?

I recall an old correspondence course section on kameas with tarot, and that there is a number sequence for kameas like soduko, Ive been researching this, just not a whole lotta good stuff I searched for, though its always filetype pdf that I search with.

Meditating further on squares and considering if the cards of the spheres affected should be in the square. Realizing I have no idea but reading and meditating. Yet, reviewing the 2’s and going into the 3’s I thought what it would mean in terms of YHVH or Lucifuge in Binah or Satariel, but the cards are interesting in this light. Highly recommend use of jewelers glasses with these meditations though.

So, square on order simply means a 2x2 square, 3x3 square and so on up to the highest number.
The squares possible are in 2x2 5, 3x3 2, 4x4 1.
// Adding in court cards (by the way, per Revelation of St John in living beasts unsealed would be
// Cups, Wands, Pentacles, Swords). Or add in the four cards of the sphere or suit in wish you which // // to attract or evoke, or invoke for qualities in yourself.
With court cards and Aces, this allows for up to one 6x6 square with 42 cards.
So in the Cicero book Self Initiation in Practicus grade Section 2, this would be referred to as Kamea Units.
There is also MC, and GT. Magic Constant is
N(to the power of the planet sphere N)+N / 2

For even squares, different

So the questions are, do we need a certain number sequence in rows and columns for it to add up to a master derivative value?
Seems the latter.

In what suit order would cards be laid down for a spell within the square?

Do all cards need references within a spell within a square?

How do we enchant each card as a layered spell, enchanting each spell bearing card, and commanding the card be used as a container for that incantation?

Also, multiple squares counting as one square in a rite, with each square card bearing a layer of a spell?