Tarot readings galore

I’m pretty much gonna do all of these. Just keep the requests coming and be patient :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Oh ok. Then can I get a reading on what the heck I’m gonna do about school. Like the success of my schooling career

1 Like

can i have one plz
will i be successful poker player

1 Like

May I have one, Please? Will the one I love return to me?
Thanks.

1 Like

As usual, my reading was on point & @King_kemet picked up on a situation & connected right to it.

Thank you :bouquet:

2 Likes

And I forgot to mention that I’d love for you guys to give feedback. It can be on this post or in dm. APPRECIATED.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reading! It’s spot on and explains my situation clearly!

1 Like

Would you do me a general reading please if you’re still open
like a near future prediction or something

1 Like

If you’re still doing them I’d like a love reading. Would like to know if he has any romantic feelings for me at all. Thanks again for the last reading, but do need a little more clarity because of recent events.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @King_kemet, you are my favorite king , more than king Arthur :wink:
Your reading made sense especially your outcome card which was same as another professional tarot reader ( which reads tarot for about 20 years) and that was very impressive.

1 Like

Thank you thank you :sunglasses: I find bombarding myself with readings can up one’s skill level lol. Thank you for the opportunity.

Can I please get a reading?

1 Like

Same for me Queen! Spot on and he even gave advice. This dude is scary good.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! It’s the power of consistency :ok_hand:

2 Likes

can i get another reading?

1 Like

Can I have another one, please?

1 Like

Please,can i get reading about love.

1 Like

I’d love one again, please. When you get round to me. Thank you!

What would you like? Doing these last 4 currently

1 Like

A reading on the love/relationship situation I’m working on. And career/promotion outlook. If only one, love/relationship takes precedence. Thank you @King_kemet!

1 Like