Tarot readings galore

So due to my newfound tarot addiction I’m looking to do 50 readings over this next week. Specific readings, general, etc and I will use the appropriate spread. Be lenient when it comes to names and when, I’d need to do an evocation to gain that info. If I just did a reading for you, come get another one! If not, come anyways

21 Likes

What if I don’t want to be lenient? I am just kidding that made me giggle. I would love a general reading when you have the time :grin:

1 Like

I’d like one

1 Like

General,ty.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you kindly for your offer. I’d like to get a reading about my most recent working with Bune, if I may. If I need particular question - it would be “How it goes?”, but in general I interested in anything cards have to say on the matter.

Thanks again for your time!

1 Like

The reading that you did for me last time was great so I’m here to request for another one, thank you so much! I’d love a general one!

2 Likes

May I please have a reading?

I’d like to know if there’s a romantic future between myself and the man I’m interested in. I can dm you names if that helps.

Thank you!

1 Like

Can I send you a message ?

1 Like

A general reading for me pls…:pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for the offer.
I would love to have one general one please

1 Like

May I have a general reading please.

1 Like

I’m up for one, general

1 Like

Id enjoy a reading. Specifically on the topic of self improvement.

1 Like

Can i have a rwading? Im having financial annoyances (debt collectors that im trying to pay but who refuse to talk to me or accept my payments) wondering what i should do

1 Like

I’d like one! The last reading was really good. I’d like to know why am I attracting so many parasites? Yes I do have a very good shield but the constant onslaught is annoying. Thank you!

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like

Well, since you brought it up… :grin:

Is there a spirit out there that wants to work with me and if so, why?

1 Like

I’ll take one, please :slight_smile:

Question: How can I overcome the spiritual obstacles dragging on my material prosperity?

2 Likes

I will take one too, please

1 Like

Hi can I have a general reading please

1 Like

Hi
I would like a reading
I will pm you.

1 Like