"Targeted Individuals"

There are a couple of ways to try to become invisible or go into a stealth mode deal.

1. If you prefer spells I found one using Bael in video explanation and demo. (never tried this one)
  1. Subliminal Stealth using another video to help you change thoughts into reality, in a way. (I have used this and it seems to help, although won’t make you invisible physically but aids you in removing yourself from any radar you may be seen on).

and this

if you like something more real… try real training from a ninja master! lol some of the tips may actually help, like staring at the flame, pretty simple to learn to do and costs nothing more than a candle. :smiling_imp:

And Finally, some actual Prep ideas for becoming more aware, which I’m actually watching atm. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t know what TI means when you say “people in the TI community”? Thanks ahead of time for clarifying.

i started reading this thread and knew i had to chime in. i didn’t read some of the later longer replies but i read all the first 20… some of you in this thread are, shall we say, uninformed.

gang stalking is very real. i know from experience as i (for the past 3 years) have had a gang stalking me. and my god is that shit annoying. let me describe their practices.

first off, they are an actual gang. they sell drugs on my street. about 3 years ago they began to blame ME for one of them getting shot. one guy riled up the entire neighborhood and got them into a fervor, to the point where even the old ladies on the block thought it was a good idea to assault me. (“motherfucker needs his ass whipped”)
2 years after it began and many evocations and death curses (for self defense only) later they finally assaulted me. 4 men surrounded me in a local corner store and tried to beat me up.
then they tried to kill me. for about 3 months last year there was a young man on my doorstep shouting loudly that he was gonna fuck me up " get me" and every 3 hours (on the dot) he would yell that he was going to kill me. i ignored him the entire time until he lost his mind and had a temper tantrum and started shooting his gun up in the air. (fucking stooge…i heard they gave him the street name “crybaby” after that…and he killed himself)
i got them back for that…the whole crew got federal time for that dumb shit… too many cameras and too much shit talking (loud as all hell) in the streets. (reco laws lol) (the FBI plane flying around in response to the freddie grey riots didn’t hurt lol)
no matter how many stupid ass gang members i take down there is always 2 more waiting to take their place…and what pisses me off the most is that they all follow the same script. they literally say the same things as the last crew. its so fucking pointless…i barely have the words.
i have been all over man, Chicago, NYC, upstate NY, new england, the south, the deep south, but nowhere have i seen suicidal assholes like they got out here in Baltimore…
i now have a less lethal solution to the situation. and now everyone knows what the deal is.

but before i go into that let me clue you guys in on the actual reality of what these gangs are trying to do to me.
for decades intelligence agencies, gangs, arms dealers, and corrupt governments have employed the same strategy. before you assassinate someone, you must first assassinate their character. this is a lesson learned from the first world war after Franz Ferdinand was killed. everyone thought it was a tragedy when that man died. the resulting political shock-wave turned Europe inside out. if you denigrate a man’s reputation before you kill him the resulting reverberation of their death can be silenced because of all the crap that person was being accused of. (how many people cried when Micheal Jackson died? did the family start a conflict? did the black community rise up like with MLK?)

now, my new strategy for dealing with these killer gang bangers. RAPE.

yeah that’s right, RAPE. i was blessed enough by the goddess Venus to command her legion of succubi and incubi. whenever they raise their voices about me now i just have them raped by a legion of demons. and now they realize just how dangerous the situation is. all they had to do was shut the fuck up…but the culture of Baltimore city wont let them. they have created proverbs here that declare the silent to be weak and ripe for conquest, they declare that if you are black you HAVE TO FIGHT another black man to the death on a street corner somewhere then you are not a man. these people are under mind control and are an extreme example of the realities of gang stalking.

these people are just getting exactly what they deserve.
when i first moved here, without ever angering anybody, a target shot full of holes found it’s way into my back yard…pinned up to a tree. I KNOW WITCHCRAFT WHEN I SEE IT! THESE ASSHATS CURSED ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THE MOMENT WE MOVED INTO THIS NEIGHBORHOOD! do not think my methods of self defense are unwarranted or undeserved. though possibly excessive i think my actions are proportionate to the actions of this gang that just wont ever stop.

5 Likes

TI = Targeted Individual. :gun:

We are all targeted individuals to an extent. Some of us are more sensitive to the programming, and so we are a higher priority because we are more susceptible to hypno-semiotic suggestion. These sensitives are desirables to the Puppet Masters, because they know how to use our shamanic gifts to further their agenda.

To identify potential subversives and to crack and control them is symbolic of what they are doing to thee entire race. Which is why they use the most susceptible of us to perform horrific acts such as school shootings, because the symbolic potency of such manipulative gestures empowers their greater conquest.

Every little domino set in place with thee intention to raise the world-breaking power of thee ever-piercing power of thee all-seeing eye reinforces their agenda to rein in the force of their master, which is the God that we aspire toward, our future perfection, only to come through the cleansing fire of thee apocalypse.

The general programming in your media-culture, slang speech, psycho-spiritual memetic matrices, etc, is all geared toward going through the back doors of the collective unconscious by disseminating symbol-systems en-masse specially designed to impress upon you the hypnotic suggestion to ENFORCE the WILL that CONTROLS YOU. So most people and their speech patterns, the memes they use, the social standards and socio-politicol priorities that guide them, the structure of their cities, homes and personal spaces, are all unconsciously channeling the thought forms that dominate the spectrum which have been carefully tweaked and honed over the years by the great singularity God of our Ascension, the symbol of our mastery over time, space and reality, the symbol-god that thee Illuminati are warshipping to incarnation.

This is beyond evil and good, negative and positive, love and hate, all polarities used by the triangulating factor, the objective 3rd party, the diplomat, the third eye, the point hinging thee axis of the turning of the law wheel of entropy and karma.

We, as targeted individuals are being tested. We are going through tribulations that will determine our ranks as chosen channels of madness, agents of chaos.

They are breaking us to see what sort of monsters they can create when the survivors come out on top.

We are being bombarded with extreme amounts of psionic energy. They are experimenting with limits, pushing the boundaries of what you can do with A Black Mass. The black mass is the traveling think tank of gangstalkers entrained and synchd with each other and you, loading gargantuan amounts of energy into a target accompanied with constellations of negative synchronicities orchestrated in a saturnian(organized) chaos style implanted into the taget through social engineering theater.

By repetitious entrainment and suggestion of a certain idea in a target in their adrenaline fueled state of susceptibility you are overloading a system so that it can be high-jacked. Extreme synching can start to happen, if they do it correctly you will start to see genuine synchronicities that seem to reinforce their ideas and you will feel an overwhelming sense of a spiritual or alien presence, this is your GodSelf, our future self telling you that it’s ok, and that there is a way out, a way to victory, and that’s merging with the higher concepts that are the basis to what they are doing to you. They are doing this to fracture the spirit of the human race, not just you. They are driven by a higher energetic/spiritual desire for power, you have access to the power they have because of the.linkthey have created for you, this should encourage you that you are being targeted, that they are spending all this attention on you.

Take their attention and filter it to it’s rawest, purest form, use the energy that they give you to your advantage. This is the key. There is always a way to keep your stance.

Go to the source of all attention, the source of all light, the all illuminating eye, this is where you can find where they are coming from, and take their leverage right out from beneath them, and mine their energetic presence in your unconscious stores of holofractographic infinity for everything they’ve got.

4 Likes

Don’t know where everyone landed on this but all I can say is that it does happen. Not to everyone who says/thinks it is hapening to them but it does happen.

1 Like

How does one weild?

I tend to use small amounts of prescribed ritual and lots of intuitive actions. I’m the kind of person who gets bored with repetitive things. I’ve done enough ritual work to feel familiar with the energies and spiritual tools that they bring into play.

Like I said, it was a really tough night and people kept getting into fights. It was one of those situations when the subject of contention didn’t even matter. People were fighting about completely normal things like printer ink and laundry. There was clearly some kind of negativity hanging about.

When I read your post explaining the forces that move against you I was hanging out in my bedroom with the lights off. I wanted to chill and breathe out all that frustration. When I read your post, it made me really angry towards people who use fear and confusion as tools. There is natural evil and negativity, but a lot of it comes from assholes.

I don’t think Andras brought the dischord to my home, but he popped into my head. Pushing that toward someone who deserved it seemed like a good idea. Pushing it toward someone else’s enemies instead of my own felt right as well. Being a good listener and trying to help out was the opposite of dischord.

In general, I try to keep my intuition open and go with each moment.

3 Likes

Physical take in this in-depth video. The physics is old enough that someone with the knowledge could use this as a civilian. I also think the same effect can be made by entities, but the tech is easier. There are multiple programs, multiple groups, multiple motivations, from experimental research to making untraceable scapegoats for false flags to staling, silencing and controlling people for personal reasons.

Hopefull and telling note at the end: 36:00 Praying counteracts it, even if it’s a physical weapon rather than caused by an entity (I think both can happen). Energy weapons can be deflected by your own human energy and/or help from deity/entities.

1 Like

What’s an ‘uncrossing’?

I would also recommend grounding after divination. and not being lax on that. And I also imagine that such people need to be PREPARED to piss people off more. Taxxing people aren’t getting tapped.

Yes, I have had some problems, and get uncomfortable when I see threads about it, or suggested videos on youtube, because it feels like my immune system must be low somehow. But it also is a cultural phenomenon I think is being normalised and so I would love to know how to engage with the concept without feeling weird and gross. Would love to know hygiene methods.

I think it’s best to use whatever banishing methods you have had success with, and let belief and past experience be your guides. :+1:

Yes, people often don’t realise there are resources there, because the issues crop up alot.

I remember reading a book called ‘ninja Mind Control’ over a decade ago which was awesome.

Not a christian, but I did find going there in the beginning helpful and used this with some success:

PSALM 91
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,
no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

Although I am open to it being a part of some process to make me stronger, frankly, I prefer to make my own decisions in life about what I engage in, and I’m completely with Thomas Sheridan when it comes to the classism of modern secret societies. It’s all been perverted and stolen, just like this verse. Yes, ok we can’t go back in time, which is another reason I’m open to ‘the christ’ at times. Obviously it seems quite inspired and could have been written about some other entity than the christian lord, just leave out the part about trampling your animal buddies, maybe invoke those four creatures and the stone instead.

2 Likes

I only really have success with home banishing rituals. I have used the situation as a positive in that regard, and it has led me on a better path.

But it came about because of my Jehovah’s Witness family who abducted me when I was a child, and also i tried to make a documentary about gendered violence in underground music, and that tied in with drug/prostitution culture.

So, reading other people’s experiences, I think if i had to live in my home prison for the rest of my life, I’d be happy and powerful. But it means I can’t forge new relationships or continue with activism very easily. I am working on that with some success, but it stresses out my body.

Seeing it spoken about openly on here seems to have spooked some particularly annoying people though. but as I say, at least I’m not a mother, or stuck in a cult. Our society normalises cults through the workplace, and left-wing politics and social media, in my experience, and there are many non-esoteric reasons why I would be ‘targetted’, - and normalises stalking through social media, and to me this adds the gross ether to what would otherwise be normal stalking.

1 Like

I’m not sure what this post was was trying to say to me, and I wonder if you missed my point in mentioning the ‘power f prayer’ bit… I’m just saying magik works against it, even if the origin is physical.

I do find having Christian songs quoted at me incredibly distasteful, so I have to say this:

I am absolutely NOT recommending people subscribe to the RHP idea of praying to third party entities for help and never trying to work your own energies, or pray to the weak deified daemons the Abrahamic religions call god. Those are deficient being without the ability to love or give, so it’s a waste or energy and time asking for their help, - unless you by luck get the help of something else with decent feelings that hears you, which happens (some of these can be called angels, but don’t thank yhwh for them, they’re their own people, which is why I stopped being prejudiced against them) - and it is foolishness to project human abilities on to it. This is based on my personal experience communicating with it since I was 6 and remains uncontradicted by anything I’ve seen of others experience to date. I would like to see all it’s versions forgotten and left behind, it causes nothing but pain.

Some people have found they can work with a being they feel is behind the evil, hollow fronts presented by monotheism. I haven’t tried to look into that but I acknowledge this sounds reasonable and I’m not trying to insult anyone who thinks the Abrahamic being(s) have worth, I just think the opposite at this time.

I wasn’t recommending praying to a christian god either. I was pointing out the passion and inspiration in the prayer, and that religions steal from eachother, actually in a socioeconomic, gentrifying manner, including modern satanism, upon which society theories of ‘gangstalking’ rest. You dont have to limit where you get your information just because it has a particular label on it, because that would limit your view. My point was that people who say gangstalking exists to toughen people up, reference a classist version of satanism, and so a christian prayer is just as useful and just as valid.

1 Like

So my understanding is that the primordial spirits/gods are playing a game with humans.

Someone touched on it above with magick and drug cartels… I mention this because it seems the game at the moment is based on fear and suffering which is a form of energy manipulation to then use that energy in a way to catapult people into fame, buy and sell drugs at a distance, increase wealth and exposure of companies, etc…

I had direct communion from the stars when I had a thought that ‘the stars are playing a game with humans’ and the response was a quick ‘what else are we supposed to do?’.

So the spirits associated with the stars and possibly the primal gods that we supposedly have a connection of ascension with are playing a game with us to essentially help us remember who we are and why we are here… i’ve been through some very turbulent times and i kept asking myself why are we here? what is our purpose? we are here for more than just making a dollar and using that as our measure of success… what are we supposed to be doing here on earth? etc?

I’ve been guided to ‘the scorpion god’ The Scorpion God: Forbidden Wisdom of Belial - YouTube (i listened to the video as i was falling asleep last night so am unsure of the content - although from what i heard it is about the true creation of man and how our conscious effort to grow and evolve goes hand in hand with these ancient gods) - my best guess is that some of us may of already come across this truth in a past life although didn’t quite make it through the gates to stand along side them as gods of our own right and as such are back to make that pilgrimage again… the whole targeted individual scenario may just be their way of getting our attention to focus on our growth and evolution and godhood

if you think about it, we came from the nothingness of space which was essentially just a black hole (consciousness) having sex with another black hole (two circles converging to make the vesica isces) which gave birth to our universe and eventually us

// that is all for now //

2 Likes