Target as offering

When I evoke and make a deal with a demon can I use the target I’m calling them for as the offering, like maybe to take energy as the offering or something

1 Like

I only ever do this with Dra talon personally. I always tend to make offerings to the spirits helping me with my workings .Whether it is incense, food, alcohol or a sacrifice of a bad habit or even artwork

2 Likes

As far as I know, no. You can’t tell a Demon or a God, go get that guy and his blood is your offering, for example. You need to giveaway or sacrifice something yourself.

2 Likes

I heard of a guy who use his target as an offering that’s why I asked

2 Likes

Yeah well, you don’t have to give an offering in the first place. On the other hand, it’s a two way deal. Maybe the spirit accepts this kind of offering. Better ask the spirit if you’re not sure or just go with the usual. That’s what I would do.

1 Like

Depends on the context I.d say.
I used the target as the offering once, it was a sexual thing. I wanted to sleep with the target, my offering was the enjoyment of the conquest dedicated to the demon, even offered to let Belial slip in and feel what I felt from an inside perspective.

1 Like

Yes I agree it depends on the context, if the “target” mentioned in the question is the end result or the experience, then sure it can be given as offering. Sexual energy is very common offering in such cases and most spirits accept it, specially Demons.