Tantavalerion, he's listed as the emperor of all demons

Any one experience with him no one talks about him

2 Likes

Ah interesting. Been reading the book of Oberon?

1 Like

Has anyone talked to this entity?

This sparked my interested and with a few deep breaths i awaken his essence in me.
Lets see what i get.

I sense connections with baal and lucifer but mostly into the Lord of darkness the one without a name, he is a face, one of ten thousand.
I see a goat skull in dark purple flames in the abyss. A Black river. Horns. And a narrow face in the abyss. He gave me his personal message which i am thankful and grateful for.
I breath in let him sink in me.

3 Likes

I think we have another Satalos case here to be honest.

2 Likes

The egregore at this point has a shit ton of energy lol.

1 Like

Never heard of him. As far as I know the emperor is Lucifer and in some cases Bael.

2 Likes

I don’t get it! Please explain what you mean?

Why Satalos is an egregore ?? It is not an entity composed of the 9 gatekeepers

I find there’s no articles or any mention of a “Satalos” outside of this forum, and he’s also called the father of the Gatekeepers, but the gatekeepers I’ve come in contact with don’t acknowledge the name nor have they claimed to come from the same lineage, Asmodeus is Azazel and Naamah’s son, not a Satalos. Azazel also acknowledges his real parentage, same with some of the other Gatekeepers.

However, I find if it’s not an egregore then it’s a system specifically made up on this forum for a particular goal, possibly chaos magick, but even then if it’s not an egregore and simply a personal made up system, it doesn’t stop it from becoming an egregore.

2 Likes

Yes koetting is liyng for sure found that out too

1 Like

also those entities are no gatekeepers made up story

1 Like

I never heard it from Koetting, I just seen it circulating through the forum by various members. As for the gatekeepers, I do believe in forms of gatekeepers, but from what I gather here the gatekeepers change based on the individual’s desires.

On another note I like your straightforward-ness :thinking:

1 Like