Talk with King Paimon

“Are you sure you want to keep working this path?” That is what he asked me at some point.

He gave me his advice, I should work with energies I am more familiar with for my situation.

I contacted him for the first time just to get to know him a bit and have a chat about my situation, I was curious to know him.

I asked him about the Bune money spell and if it was working, he said “How should I know, ask Bune.”

we talked a bit more, then he left with saying to me, “Be strong (Name) You have to be strong.” I sat straight with my back.

Overall, I would say King Paimon is very much like I expected, a very intelligent man and understanding who advises you in the best way he can, and may sometimes give you advice you wont expect.
In fact, I did not expect him to ask me if I was sure to keep working the Dark path and tell me that I should work with the energies I was more familiar with for my situation.

Sorry if I said anything offensive King Paimon.

Warrior Out…

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

No problem, what i always found interesting with these talks is that sometimes the spirit or God in question might give you an answer you already knew, other times, they might totally surprise you

1 Like

Well of course. The other thing is that the spirit already knows what you want to talk about.

1 Like

It’s like E.A. said in one of his video’s, from the moment you are planning to summon a spirit, the ritual itself actually already started

4 Likes

oh, interesting

Really interesting. How did you summon?

1 Like

In this case, I had just gazed at his sigil and tried to call him, no enn

Any candles or pentagram? Im unsure if no gifts on the first summoning could come across as disrespectful

no need for candels, sometimes no need for sigil, just call him, he understands the fear of the beginner, he is very wise and understanding, just go to him with respect