Taking the Edge Off Another's Despair

A good friend of mine just lost her youngest son within the last few days. She tells me that her chest hurts so much from grief that she feels she might die too.
I went through search to look for entities that can be sent to help her with the pain, and saw mention of Nachliel, Deggal, Buer, Hathor, and Letana. Who among these specialize in my friend’s variety of pain (loss of a child), and how do I successfully contact them to send them to her?
I would probably prefer to send an angelic spirit as my friend is a non-practicing but believing Christian, and she’s terrified of the spirits of the deceased.

5 Likes

Letana doesn’t specialize in the loss of a child, but she is an all around encouraging Angel.

“Letana gives strength and courage when despair prevails.” - Kingdoms of Flame

I believe Hathor is associated with childbirth so she might be the best for this situation.

4 Likes

Frigga in the Norse myths lost her son Bäldr and understands the pain of that loss. She is a goddess of love as well as knowledge and healing, but also of motherhood. Maybe she is what you seek.

5 Likes

Calling on saturn or the angels of saturn may be able to help your friend process the grief as saturn domain includes death.

The sun or its angels could be called on to inspire hope same with fire and its angels Or you could ask Raphael to help her.

2 Likes

Archangel Michael - Sun - Healing and protection
Archangel Gabriel - Moon- Healing and protection
(The lunar vibes are very maternal and most comforting)
Archangel Raphael - Mercury - Healing
Archangel Anael - Venus- To feel loved and supported

3 Likes

Astaroth is very maternal and loving. Likely the connection to Astarte. She was very comforting to me when I was full of grief.

3 Likes

Lavita might also help:

4 Likes

Hathor. She might help.

3 Likes

Anael is the go-to angel for this

3 Likes

My 2 sons were kidnapped. When i learned my youngest had drowned it destroyed me. I completely understand what you mean by her chest hurts. It was a physical pain that never went away. Then I read an article that said there are actual strings in your heart that when a person is sad enough actually do break. I completely understood. The pain of loosing a child is unbearable. I am sorry for your friend. I mourned for 10 years. Litterally a decade of tears almost daily. I could not leave the house on holidays or his (their) birthday(s).

The good news is this. After crying for a decade i guess i had annoyed someone enough. I had been up all night like usual and was showering before work and i heard in my head buf like a person talking in the room it was so loud, “Enough!” I stopped washing my hair and said, what!? Shocked. And i heard, "Enough my child, Enough crying " and at that point the pain was just removed from my heart. I was stunned and tried to figure out wtf just happened. But i did not feel that crushing emptyness ans saddness in my chest. I felt around for that sore spot. Kinda like you feel your gums for the sore spot, but it was not there.

I have no idea who it was but i would stay up all night praying because I’d dream about him at night and when i woke it was like he’d been just ripped out my arms again. Now, I know i was oob with him at night. Then it was just horrible loss and guilt I was not there to save him. My point is that someone DID in the blink of an eye, take that pain away. It is possible. I can’t believe i am going to say this, but I would look to the angels. Raphael is a healer. Use a sigil and summon him. I wish you the best.

5 Likes

@Castalia. I got a message last night. Well. I woke up and figured out how to do it. I saw it and got messages. You have to know she is supposed to go through this a bit. Also I got the knowing that someone close to her is supposed to learn how to heal or console? Maybe you? I don’t know. Anyway. I thought that was bullshit. She has to suffer. So i got mad and i SAW in my head how I was healed.

What i figured out was this. You have to banish the emotion attached to the experience. After the feeling that someone reached into my chest and pulled something out of it, i could remember the incident but the eneryy of the emotion that had been tied to it was gone. So if you do the same you should be able to help her get past this easier.

Oh… message here. She has to go through it for a while because if she doesn’t feel any remorse/loss/saddness then she will blame herself and feel … it’s going to mess her up mentally because she DOESN’T care… ok. I guess that makes sense … I don’t know. I just relay messages.

Anyway, hope this helps.

2 Likes

Her son passed away Friday, and I’ve been trying to use the moon phases to get my job done. Working to increase my own energy and the entities I intend to call’s attention with the waxing moon. Then I want to do it this Saturday with the Full Moon, and have the waning moon help carry her grief away with it with the help, empathy and consolation of mother Goddesses, Angels, and astral empathizers that lost loved ones…like Brigid, Frigga, etc. Hopefully that plan will drag out the process enough that she wouldn’t feel so guilty for starting to feel a little better or numbed.

Some of the entities I have in mind also have psychopomp aspects, so may be willing to help her son in his new situation also.

I also have to confess that I am not particularly experienced or strong in astral senses as of yet. I’ve only been able to get glimpses since I began meditating with the intent to build those skills. Are any other back fire risks that I may need to be aware of?

2 Likes

Not that i can see offhand. Maybe others would see something. But i guess you have a good plan. Everyone has their own way of doing things. I think using the waning moon is a good idea. I wish you the best. If you re going to do a candle working for some reason I’m seeing, put salt around the working to protect it. And crystals around it to empower it. Quartz and Moonstone. Amethyst. Rose quartz. Black tourmaline.

2 Likes

Whatever method you use I’m sure will be successful. I just know that Astaroth pretty much rushed up to TAKE my pain and grief away. Lucifer wouldn’t let her, because I needed to feel it. But that’s what she was going to do. I’ve read accounts of her "numbing " certain feelings to get a person through for a short time. What she could do for me, as was permitted, was comfort me as I released it on my own.

2 Likes

Are you within proximity of her, like can you see her?

I’m not within viewing of her right now, but I can go see her at will (when she says yes). She lives in the next town over. Her son’s funeral and burial were today.

1 Like

A temporary fix here and there is to place both your right and left hand on her. Like sit on the couch, hold her. You dont even have to say anything, absorb through the lefr palm her suffering. Pull those vibrations into yourself. Through the right palm, send relaxing, calming. Or whatever soothing energies you feel necessary. I do this with my girlfriend all the time as she suffers from severe anxiety. Only shit is sometimesss I become severely anxious for about 20 minutes. Depending on how advanced you are and OK with taking the pain a little into yourself knowing that you can make it go away, depends on you. This isnt a total fix but if youre close, this should bring her some closure time to time

2 Likes

I’m not very experienced in energy work, but I can try that. In the past, I’ve found that my best results come through long-term repetitive workings. If it doesn’t take me a week of repetitive daily working, nothing happens. It’s like a cumulative build-up and release. I guess I’m not experienced enough yet to raise enough power in one sitting. Granted, the few things I’ve made happen using the cumulative repetition has decent strength on it.

1 Like