Taking someone’s energy for your benefit and their decline

Don’t you hate it when people come in thinking they are going to avoid working hard on themselves by stealing the results from someone else?

The lecturing had a point - since OP needed to ask how to do it, it meant it would be more beneficial for him to work on himself, than go the “easier” route.

It’s free energy - you can do anything with it. Put it into a sigil, use it in a ritual, use it as a sacrifice, etc.

Would be good to sacrifice it to Valefar himself, and then start learning vampirism from him if you’re interested in it.

Don’t rely on it though, it’s just a tool.

I would never presume Man1 hasn’t already “worked on himself”. Your point wasn’t in the realm of what he was asking. It was unsolicited advice. I answer questions at face value instead of parenting, and let the querent worry about their personal work.

1 Like

Aight, happy for you.

It believe it means to take health from someone and to use it to heal yourself or someone else.Also,I think i you should take the energy of someone you hate and want to hurt…

@anon20147451 @yeerbie I understand what the both of you mean. My intention was to use valefar to drain the “success” of the target so that I can come out on top and witness the fall of the target by giving me the edge, the edge that the target has that I don’t. I know from my experience that for most magic you have to put in the work so even though after what you said it looks like you can do this without work it was not my intention. So thank you @anon20147451 for the advice because i know you still have put in work for things to happen. And thank you @yeerbie, using it creatively was my intention so I wanted to see what others had to say in order to make sure it wasn’t wasted magic. :slight_smile:

I also don’t know anything about vampirism so This helped a lot