Taking life energy

Is it possible to create or evoke a entity that will go and take others life force for you and place it into your field? Like lets say I see someone with a specific type of energy I want, can I use this entity to grab part or all of it and bring it to me to use so I dont need to worry about having my aura constantly on feed ?
BP

I’m sure it’s possible, but what would be the point? Why have a middle man when you could easily feed directly?

Gotta agree here I mean there are plenty of low level spirits that feed off different types of energy but having them do that I think would kinda take the fun out of it for me. Plus they’re pretty stingy once they find a food source most of the time.

I ment more of a gregory simply bc I dont want to have to think about doing it while its happening. I have also found it difficult to feed on people when there is substantial distance or I have not personally meet them. I figured this could correct that issue. Thoughts??
BP

Egregores are used mainly for vampires who have large groups and are sharing lifeblood. For small operations it is best to drain lifeblood directly… egregores also pick up various energies that they are around so the lifeblood you get from them will always have various emotions and such imbued into it… as for your constantly on feed, you are always aware of when you are feeding.

One question I have is who is the entity TRUELY serving.
IMO such an attachment would leave you open to a devastating drain (like a massive psychic attack) if your process is flawed.

When I was younger I went to clubs to just soak up the thumping energy, getting drunk on the pulsing recklessly expelled flow .The tingling in my nipples, my heart and groan making me high in minutes… Good times.

…Sorry I digress.
As necromaster stated earlier. A magickal servant can be constructed to do this. The risk is if u make it too intelligent and leave it to it’s own devices it could turn on you (like a possession). If it’s too dumb it can be manipulated by stronger non-corporeal vampires.

A safer bet would be a conduit with a ‘particular’ host or family, e.g. an object hidden in their home or if u can’t get access under their doormat.

Yes I would definitely make sure to keep your egrigores bound tightly. I prefer egrigores because I simply don’t have the time to go out feeding

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:1, topic:220”]Is it possible to create or evoke a entity that will go and take others life force for you and place it into your field? Like lets say I see someone with a specific type of energy I want, can I use this entity to grab part or all of it and bring it to me to use so I dont need to worry about having my aura constantly on feed ?
BP[/quote]

My first time feeding, I created such a whirlwind of energy, I refused to stop feeding, I simply could not summon the will to stop the process. I never released the energy I took from a class room of people who started passing out from all the energy I took. Then I got sick, horribly so for about five days. On one of these sick days, I blew my nose only to have a blackness come out of my nose that would not even stick to the tissue. There was a doctor in my household who saw this, and her reply was “That came out of your nose?”, and that mystery of occult science was never fully solved.

The moral of the story is that this can seem harmless but can be dangerous to your health unless you understand what you’re doing. Thankfully we don’t live under rocks, we have the internet and Borders book stores, so we can find the information we need.

I could point you in the direction of a few books that would help your quest, but I need to know if I’m going to be pointing you in the right direction.

My only question right now: How do you plan on using this energy for any particular goal?

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:8, topic:220”]I could point you in the direction of a few books that would help your quest, but I need to know if I’m going to be pointing you in the right direction.

My only question right now: How do you plan on using this energy for any particular goal?[/quote]

Well, may be u can point me in the right direction)? Id rather look for some technics for light feeding, something like undeground or clubs, where people just waste their own energy. For goal - well, general energy lvl busting, to have power for other practices after work day ^^

Read initiation into the vampiric arts by the vampire regeneration movement, blood magic by seth, and the vampirism chapter in the balg ebook. That should give you all the information you need and the rest is up to you.

[quote=“Atfatra, post:9, topic:220”][quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:8, topic:220”]I could point you in the direction of a few books that would help your quest, but I need to know if I’m going to be pointing you in the right direction.

My only question right now: How do you plan on using this energy for any particular goal?[/quote]

Well, may be u can point me in the right direction)? Id rather look for some technics for light feeding, something like undeground or clubs, where people just waste their own energy. For goal - well, general energy lvl busting, to have power for other practices after work day ^^[/quote]

Just be careful, you won’t be the only one feeding there. Trust me on that.

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:11, topic:220”][quote=“Atfatra, post:9, topic:220”][quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:8, topic:220”]I could point you in the direction of a few books that would help your quest, but I need to know if I’m going to be pointing you in the right direction.

Well, may be u can point me in the right direction)? Id rather look for some technics for light feeding, something like undeground or clubs, where people just waste their own energy. For goal - well, general energy lvl busting, to have power for other practices after work day ^^[/quote]

Just be careful, you won’t be the only one feeding there. Trust me on that.[/quote]

I have a freind who recently hooked up with some lesbian vampires. They hold some sort of energy workshop at their house. And I was all like “hold on there, how do you these two aren’t just taking you for a ride so they can jack your energy?” she didn’t seem to think they were though. I wanted to go meet them but she said it was a bad idea for me to do so right now.

So do you guys find this to be a suspicious situation or am I just being a bit paranoid?

It is highly suspicious and your friend is messing with things she doesn’t know about. I have learned how to deter any vampire from me. Not that I despise vampires, but I do not allow my energy to be stolen for long… I harness the power of Earth, Sky, and Star and blast it to them with a big message of “FUCK OFF OR YOU’RE IN DEEP SHIT” seems to work well. HAHAHA.

Those energies are good for that, I have seen very few pure energies like that of the elements being fed on by parasites, they tend to have some built in defense, not only that but in huge amounts can cause spiritual imbalance in a person that can lend itself to problems.

That’s why blasting energy can be pretty good.

Depending on their skill level and their ability to notice what I do, I may feed them an element slowly to bind their skill or make them too lethargic to continue, or make them prone to mental instability, or cause sickness…I tend to push a cleansing of all the shit energy in my body in their direction down the feeding line for my own amusement.

If a person is legitimately crazy, this cleansing/feeding will make it much worse for some reason. Real vampires know how to filter this energy, but if you sense that’s what’s happening, you can always blast it at them (aim it directly at their 3rd eye if they aren’t shielded) to throw them off balance before attacking the shit out of them.

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

Yeah I’m planning on cehcking these two out. If their doing anything underhanded I’ll probably make something happen that’ll screw up their shit.

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:1, topic:220”]Is it possible to create or evoke a entity that will go and take others life force for you and place it into your field? Like lets say I see someone with a specific type of energy I want, can I use this entity to grab part or all of it and bring it to me to use so I dont need to worry about having my aura constantly on feed ?
BP[/quote]
That is an interesting way to feed,never learned of this method if their is one,must be intermediate or advanced vampirism.The only thing I used before was in the creation of a tentacle to feed or siphon energy, extending this thing to the target,but not in creating this thing,separating it from myself and sending it to the target and having it return with loaded energy.On taking life energy I feel is natural in most people like if you go to Sedona,a huge comic convention,big club in amsterdamn,etc.you take in and feel everything around you.Maybe a crystal would be cool to let it sit in a huge gathering of a crowd with a lot of energy and pheromones flying around and have the crystal absorb everything.

Is this energy gathered from others then purified, or does it contain all the impurities?
Do vampires clean this energy before absorbing it?

Just don’t do what yer daft Auntie Eva did years ago, and decide it’s fun to feed off a (then A-list) rock-star, because they’re obviously the recipient of all this lovely adoration - a lot of musicians are into the occult, I had to LEG IT from the venue and to this day dread meeting this person by chance, I’m not ever saying who or what or when but I later learned that a few musicians and DJs (of the type that stand up in clubs, kind of leading the night) are also feeding off the energy, and they KNOW it.

I spent the week that person was in town hustling their higher self to make amends and actually totally freaked out, because although they weren’t a mega-millionaire, it doesn’t cost that much to have some stupid chick rubbed out! lol

Just don’t do what yer daft Auntie Eva did years ago, and decide it’s fun to feed off a (then A-list) rock-star, because they’re obviously the recipient of all this lovely adoration - a lot of musicians are into the occult, I had to LEG IT from the venue and to this day dread meeting this person by chance, I’m not ever saying who or what or when but I later learned that a few musicians and DJs (of the type that stand up in clubs, kind of leading the night) are also feeding off the energy, and they KNOW it.

I spent the week that person was in town hustling their higher self to make amends and actually totally freaked out, because although they weren’t a mega-millionaire, it doesn’t cost that much to have some stupid chick rubbed out! lol[/quote]

I told you Freddie Mercury is dangerous!

In all seriousness though I found the more sorcery you preform the more you tend to attract people and things related to your sorcery. The more you feed on people the morevampiric spirits and people will take notice of you.

But yes it is possible, one of Necromaster’s spirits taught me a great deal about taking another person’s life force to do with as I please. She also imparted the wisdom that at my age it is not a great idea to do it often for reasons that would take a while to type.

Sheesh, vamping off him… that’d be a case of old Mother Hubbard wouldn’t it?! lol

I heard there are malevolent hauntings at his old north London home, and also the Adelphi Theatre that has this huge golden statue of him out front, where they’re playing the Queen-based musical “We Will Rock You” - surprises me, because I heard from a first-hand source he was a really nice guy in his dealings with normal people, then again people change when they die and not always for the better.

I was in primary school when I first tried to draw energy from another person, I didn’t even know it was a thing, it just seemed to make sense, but later on I came to pretty much the same conclusions that E.A.'s talked about, and stopped and found different ways.

Student of Goetia, yes, I used the cleanse the energy by imagining the “atoms” of it being split and turned into pure neutral white life-force, devoid of the taint of that person’s character or personality traits, similar to a lot of banishing methids only you hold the energy in a bubble or in a tube, like sucking stuff up halfway through a straw, blitzing it, then drinking it once it’s done. Astral pastuerisation, kind of thing.

People who are “ghosts” (there seem to be almost as many different categories of what’s a “ghost” as there are humans, for example parts of one person’s soul living on, astral bodies, egregores created by the bereaved, all kinds, so I’m using a really generic title) - anyway these post-death personalities seem to exist via energy-leeching from each other a lot of the time, so I wouldn’t rule it out as a useful skill to know: in the ecology of death, there are no Pizza Huts.