Taking criticisms on my altar - what am I doing wrong? doubtful anything to do with altar

don’t understand why you said that though

I guess I don’t know either- I have a real way with words.

Oh I think I figured it out! I think! As I was writing. Hmm. This page just told me to pm you! I replied to you 3 times already! smh. Ok. If you want to talk more you can PM me!

Last night I was going through ritual evokation- after deep concentration- concentration on nothing really other than the sport I believe I hit the TGS then something I’ve never experienced happened- it was as if a wave of energy engulfed- if I was wearing a hat it would’ve knocked it off- then it was like I some how feel out of TGS- I did not look at the I sense during this experience as I was more focused on maintaining my well focus and taking in the energy- it did not last long. But something happened- the likes of which I’ve never felt. I truly believe it was contact- I do not expect full apparitions or anything like that- like I said I didn’t even shift my eyes to see if the insense was swirling and collecting as tradition sometimes states. My concern was staying in deep sync. I’ve found some good TGS some hours long on you tube for grins I’m gonna try and sleep too.

Could you please expand on these comments- you mentioned north- I’ve heard cardinal directions mentioned before. Do spirits or even if doing a simple candle magick spell really care what direction your facing? Dunno?

By North, I meant the north side of the magnet (the south pole of the magnet can cause brain damage).

Radionics are easy.You can, for starters, get a free download of the radionics software like Easy Rad or Cyber Shaman.This software can help you boost or open your sigils while you do the actual meditation.It can help you achieve goals through the radionics system.It can also help you open up your brain to better perception and psychic powers.It helps some people but mostly those who do not lust after results.

My experience with basements is that they block energy.But then again it depends on how they were built.Look at Mr Koetting’s video’s.Some of his evocations and meditations are in far away, isolated natural spaces.Its easier to connect with energies in such spaces.If your basement is not properly ventilated , your body is not receiving enough oxygen which can also make you weak and block your receptors which can help you establish or sense contact.

Try visiting the graveyard anytime during the day or night just as an educational trip.You need to interact and feel such energies.

Look for goosebumps and sudden busts of intuition.

Now, electric currents interfere with the Ajna Chakra, so do TV and Microwave rays.Try to keep your space electricity free and sacred even if it is small.

Finally, look close to nature when you are out.Once when I was opening a square for SEQOR (money in Abramelin Squares) I was trying to call in the help of ORIENS.On that day I saw an elephant at the zoo during an unexpected trip, a man on the horse wearing a fancy dress, a camel and finally an African tribesman smiling at me.When I asked my husband he said he was with me all the time and he never saw the horse , camel or the African tribesman.

Later on I realised that these were the signs of the ORIENS. My spell worked in the next three days.

So, evocation is not all about TGS and contact.It is about giving your work to spirits and trusting them 100% to it.

1 Like

I’m having some trouble with this magnet concept- can you expand a little? Ok more self exposure here of my ignorance. I was under the impression third eye was another way of saying clairvoyant abilities/divination. There is a physical body placement for third eye? I’m assuming forehead or something. Since you mentioned South Pole causing brain damage. Maybe that’s what happened to me?! No i don’t think there’s physically a third eye in my skull or anything. Seriously though back to the flies- I’m not talking the ammnityville horror scene extent. is it just me or has anyone else had similar experiences. I understand that evocations and what not can attract some undesirable attention. Also know I no I’m really sounded nuts- this has never happened and I sure I see them time to time but when I got home today I was greeted by about 6-8 black crows or ravens. While it may all be coincidental I am familiar with “vivid examples” as it was so explained in my collage psychology classes- that is not. Never seen any of it before

We have to open the third eye before we cross over into our new enlightened selves.Just try doing this.Place the red part/north node of a magnet between your eyes (a bit above) the third eye.It will take away the dryness, calcification and damage.2 hours a day of a neodymium magnet can help you achieve wonders.

Brain damage is common from Tv and cell phone waves, especially if you have had a stressful life.

You are beautiful, inside and outside just like the rest of us. Don’t say you are damaged, just believe you are healing from life and recovering and getting ready for your next battles.

Your evocations led you to this forum.You are being given help from people hundreds of miles away from you.You are being heard and the universe is responding to you.

1 Like

Thank you again for the kind words. Although I must admit I have no idea what you mean by neodymium magnet. Guess that’s one for google

Ok- it’s a type of rare earth magnet. That took all of 30 seconds- isn’t technology great :neutral_face:

Yes, and guess what, you keep the north side on your crown chakra for 1 hour everyday and then see how you get goosebumps all over and how quickly you manifest stuff x

I had to google what you meant by “crown chakra” and from what I gathered it’s some sort of image- looks like- I don’t know what it looks like. Something I’d find in a import store with India or Hindu stuff. Not sure - again- what you mean by keeping the north side of the magnet on your crown chakra

Your front head area close to the forehead is your crown chakra.

This area is responsible for making stuff happen in accordance to your will.

A good head massage or a session with magnets keep above your head (north side touches the head ) will do wonders

Now that is very interesting

Above the head like slightly above the forehead in the hairline sorta? You know when I first started venturing into this I never imagined having such type of conversations.
So how the hell do you keep it there literally hold it for an hour? Also regarding my basement yea I don’t really have any other option but it is an old house and you could say the basement is sorta ventilated though not mechanically- although there is a window in the room. I’m by the- ok directly right by like drive a block and see it the largest fresh water lake in the world and the wind is usually pretty brutal. Once I tried to go to what they call “the point” where it is we’ll known that it is right on the lake and is an old native burial ground- I attempted an evolution there but on the lake with the wind staying focused was quite a challenge

1 Like

Is all this to say black chakra stones are counterproductive- I have yet to really buy into the whole concept of chakra stones but I read somewhere that the black chakra stone can help “ground you” after “spiritual work” then again I also read a black tiktite chakra stone " activates and enhances psychic abilities" so I would consider those statements conflicting although not from the same source

1 Like

Also this has peaked my curiosity in kundalini- is there a correlation or even dare I say they’re synonyms of sort with the chakra crown and the sahasrara?

1 Like

I would recommend a google search here.Try looking for all these chakras.Mr Koettings works on the ajna chakra third eye are seminal.

Have a look.Google is a sorcerer’s best friend!

1 Like

The Sahasrara Chakra is the proper Hindi name for the Crown Chakra.

2 Likes

I’ve grown increasingly intrigued by this and even done some research- not that I didn’t believe you- and it seems as though the magnet can indeed open the pinural (I probably butchered that) gland aka third eye. My question is your comment regarding the South Pole possibly leading to brain damage. See I purchased these little magnets (see picture) that are that are that big d starting word. I’ve identified which is north and South Pole and luckily there on the flat side so they fit perfectly under neath the brim of hat or bandana or whatever- I know there’s probably no Drs in the house but these little buggers are amazingly strong. That said I’m i at risk for being in to close of contact with the South Pole even though the north is facing me and my forehead? The whole South Pole brain damage thing has me concerned since I think my brain may be damaged enough. Like I said I’ve been quite interested in all this which brings me to another question. There’s numerous warnings out there about working towards opening you third eye without working your way through all the lower chakras first? How do you feel about this? Like I said I’ve found it so interesting and a missing piece of a larger unexplored puzzle for me I haven’t been very active here lately. Thanks