Taking a witchcraft course - my observations

Some time ago I enrolled MR’s course which is related to witchcraft. The course is very short, I think it were just 5 videos. Morino focuses on aspects of the witchcraft, which is basically “How to cast a witchcraftian spell from A to Z”.

The presented example shows the Love spell, but using his advices you can use it in different ways.
I used it for just wealth spell. I started 2 months ago and I’m going to write what I discovered.

My spell was wealth spell where the conditions were following:

1. having quite a big amount of money in cash for just myself (15k euros)
  2. having as second car a “hot hatch”, which I chose vw golf mk7 in R-line (my current car is enough for usual city driving, but on highways the engine it’s too slow. I printed the picture of it on a4 sheet paper)
  3. getting a job as a software developer in salary of 4000 netto pln/month ( it’s around 1200 $ american dollars, which In my current small city is good for newbies)
  4. receiving money from many different resources, in big amounts.

I also pointed out that I wanted all of these without harming anyone and with updates during a sleep.

The rituals were performing in Thursdays, mostly in Jupiterian hours (twice were during Sun’s hours)
I also used a candle, incense and 100 euros bill.

What are the results?

1. Currently I have just 150 euros which is 1% of the amount I wanted.
  2. I don’t have this car yet.
  3. I was on one interview which went not bad, but also not as good as I wanted. But the HR manager said he wants to give me a second chance and asked me to contact with the company when I correct my simple project (on github). But about that I can write something more, that I know the King Belial helped me with that.
    Also I met a guy at the gym that in next month wants me as junior developer (but the area is something rather different than I used to work in, so I learn currently new things)
  4. I received money few times, not very big sums, but I also must point that out, that for one reason it was really thanks to Salash’s (it was a funny situation though).

Summary:
I don’t blame Morino since his course explains that subject very well. I’m also aware that magick sometimes takes more time than I thought.
If something happens in that matter I inform you guys.

5 Likes