T-Shirts/Merch

Anyone wondering about some BALG oriented t-shirts/hoodies? I have heard other merchandise requests such as fetish items, books ritual items but imagine going to your favorite concert hitting the gym wearing a Circle of Pacts? I would easy pay betwen $30-$80 for an embroidered hoodie. While were at it, what about original works of art related to demons/BALG topics or I think someone else mentioned a tarot deck suggestion? Or perhaps a black light poster of the cover from WOD or KOF?I know the programs are the priority for E.A./Timothy but as the movement grows, the merch ops seem unlimited.

i’d like a ring with the “Alash tad al-ash tal astu” around the outside in the daemonic font. otherwise i’ll have it engraved in english but it’s not the same thing.

pendants of the KoF seal of the sorcer would be nice if done properly, along with pendants of the summoning circle as above per the ring idea. kinda like how you see those jade donuts people wear, but in stainless or something.

any excuse to pimp up:)

-j

Brilliant ideas on both counts :slight_smile:

While I respect the good idea. I will opt out of this one, mainly because I don’t want to walk in the gym and draw any extra attention to myself. As I am a black guy living in Europe I get more than enough attention, anything extra is unnecessary. Also I work on an American Military base and there’s no way I’d be accepted around those people, I’d be shunned.

Even E.A. spoke about the Military community expects you to be “a cornbread white guy/typical american that wants you to believe in Jesus, but not too much” Those were his words and he’s 110% accurate as usual. However that’s just my situation and yours may very well differ.

I think it would be pretty rad…although I do understand iMAGE POV as well. Being told I don’t look like a “black magician” on numerous occasions is quite ok with me. I think some of the most powerful black magicians look well…rather “normal”.

You ever seen Bad Religion play live? They perfectly illustrate your point. Punk rock band been touring for 35 years, and they kinda just look like someone’s dads, haha.

Lol perfect red just perfect lol …in this society your either a sheep or a wolf. I along with most everyone here are wolves…butt if you really wanna change things, then you have to blend in with the sheep…

back to merch…

i got the WoD cover tattooed on my chest full size. i’ve always thought a casting in iron (or more likely, bronze) would make a cool wall hanging. maybe less the sigils. i changed mine on the tattoo for obvious reasons.

-j

Just curious did you replace them with any other sigils? I would have made some talismanic sigils to replace Astaroth’s.

[quote=“iMAGE, post:4, topic:987”]While I respect the good idea. I will opt out of this one, mainly because I don’t want to walk in the gym and draw any extra attention to myself. As I am a black guy living in Europe I get more than enough attention, anything extra is unnecessary. Also I work on an American Military base and there’s no way I’d be accepted around those people, I’d be shunned.

Even E.A. spoke about the Military community expects you to be “a cornbread white guy/typical american that wants you to believe in Jesus, but not too much” Those were his words and he’s 110% accurate as usual. However that’s just my situation and yours may very well differ.[/quote]

Actually I was fairly open about my Left Hand Path practice when I was in the army and got virtually no flak from squadmates for it. The only bad incident I ever had in relation to it was when I got a random inspection driving through the gate one day and they found a double-bladed ritual dagger in my car that I got arrested for since I didn’t know it was illegal in that state, and the security guard at the gate was some ex-“occult crimes expert” who was rambling all this bullshit about how I was going to use it for blood sacrifice and stuff. My commander and first sergeant really stood up for me though and I got no disciplinary actions.

The U.S military is kind of a funny place because one hand there’s definitely a heavy conservative Christian undertone to it, but on the other hand I’ve also met a surprising number of other Pagans and occultists there, including one of my friends who’s still in and he and several other guys on the base are working heavily with the Book of Azazel.

Anyways while T-shirts sound like a cool idea I doubt I would it outside of some magickal social event. I’d rather see more effort put into making available ritual tools and items.

each circle has “VI” in it. the top one says DCLXVI around the circumference. the lower right says COAGULA and the other, SOLVE.

the 3x “VI” is a play on 666.

-j