Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Hey @Silverleaf If you stay positive and have creative ideas you will succesful financial outcome.

The number 8 is a financial number and the number 1 is for manifestation.

1 Like

What’s this ? Thanks

1 Like

And 313 thanks :hugs:

1 Like

Hey @Silverleaf , hope you are ok? You can search for 313 with ctrl-f in this page.

313 says about the connection with ascended masters, follow your intuition.

656 what is your view about materialism, just a question, I want to know if i’m right?

1 Like

About my view on materialism what kind of view xD not sure I get it :stuck_out_tongue:
@Borgy

1 Like

656 because your look on material needs (money, home bike, care, nice stuff etc…) change because of spirituality (it’s not that important to you). You could be attracting it. @Silverleaf

1 Like

Yep lost some money trying to make it back guess this is why … XD thanks
@Borgy

1 Like

So after doing an obsession spell a few days ago i am now seeing the number 888 in most places what does this stand for?

2 Likes

I think your obsession spell is not linked to this. 888 is abundance, your financial needs are met.
It is spiritual abundance. Not that you are rich tomorrow, but that you don’t need to worry, things are taken care of -888
@Sapphire10

1 Like

Hello,

Number 47 is always after me (as well as combinations, 477, 447, 774, etc).

I read about the definition above, but I have a question;
Do you know if any angel/demon is associated with these numbers?

I’m feeling Astaroth for a reason I can’t explain. :thinking: Or maybe it’s just my imagination, I don’t know.

This number has been hunting me since the beginning of 2019, when i got my awakening again. I thought it was associated with a boyfriend I had that time and I was pretty obsessed with him, because I thought it was a “Devine message” that he’s my twin flame… BS. :roll_eyes:

Anyway, after him I met my today’s partner and he got a new car after a while when we were dating and guess the plate… :upside_down_face:

I don’t know guys, I’m sensing that I’m losing a message I have to receive or something. It gets really intense some days and I don’t know how to understand the message and that’s sad.

1 Like

I’m doing a course intuition and awareness, it’s part of mediumship.
We always tell people to trust their intuition. So if you got that feeling you are right. It’s your gut, intuition. Otherwise you won’t fill in that thought.

And yes Daemon’s and Angels communicate via these numbers.

4 is typically the number of an Angel/Fallen Angels (as some call it) and 7 is a compliment.
But it’s not that a number is attached to a certain entity

2 Likes

@Borgy okay i dont think u covered this nuber yet. What about 33333? I saw 333 today and right after that this numver popped up

1 Like

Oh? That sound interesting! Can i join?

1 Like

I keep seeing numbers 144 and 44 since I met someone. I feel like I have to do something but I don’t know…

It’s part of a mediumship training in our country the Netherlands, not online

1 Like

@Excalibur Numbers mostly come in 3’s so 111, 222, 333, I’ve explained them.
The extra 3’s in this synchronization just makes it more powerful. Connection to ascended masters.

1 Like

Hey @CrazyPlantLady

044 (angel number 44) stands for your connection with Angels/Fallen Angels/Ancients
There are many with you if you see this number

Angel number 144 tells you to stay positive in your thoughts.

1 Like

NoOOOo😭
I wish it was here lol
Oh well. Thx for ur help🙂

1 Like

I see 22:22 everywhere including my dream. What are these numbers?
22:22

2 Likes

Bro, what 01:10 mean? Now these numbers are part of a very strange sequence of events

1 Like