Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

@C.Gren I was away for a while, cause i’m moving. This has the same vibration as number 1010. The number of your spiritual journey and ascend. It ask you to develop your spirituality furter and if you must take risks, change and get out of your comfort zone. If you do that you have potential in this path.

2 Likes

Numbers I’ve been seeing a lot are 911, 222, 2222, 1111, 727, 444, and 333

There was a time when I saw the number 444 literally everywhere and all the time! I thought I was crazy, or that my brain is playing tricks on me! Ironically, I got the number 444 tattooed on my arm last year, and I’ve seen that number maybe once or twice since then haha! Maybe it’s because I have it tattooed, I don’t know, but these repeating numbers are weird. Instead of 444, I keep seeing 1717 or 911 now. Lately, I feel like I know what I want from life (I changed jobs) and overall I would say I have more motivation and energy. Maybe 1717 and 911 signify the arrival of something positive in my life?

Welcome @ibelieveiam It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

What means 123?

@ibelieveiam You can use the search function and choose for this topic. The numbers you mentioned are already described in this thread.

1 Like

@C.Gren

You can use the searchbar and search in this topic. Most are covered.

1 Like

What is the meaning of 19:19?

1 Like

You can search this topic:

1919 - A period comes to an end. Look at it as new beginnings.
It’s a number of creativity and could help you in a new direction of work, more based on spirituality.
1919 is a typical lightworker number and it tells us to stay away from addictions.

1 Like

747 has been constant in my life !
What do you feel from this number

1 Like

@DonaldJames616 Do you have a strong bond with one or more spirits?

1 Like

Right now sitri over all .
But in the past king paimon , Lucifer , Aphrodite . Smaller workings with other creative spirits (as I make music , and always look out for demons who will help with inspiration.
But I’ve seen 747 for years on and off
And wonder it’s deeper origins past just cliche angel number articles
46- was also a very frequent number when working with Aphrodite
Those two 46, and 747!!!

1 Like

I also literally commented back to you at 4:44

1 Like

@DonaldJames616

747- It’s is your connection with the entities and you path. So the direction you will go. You where meant to walk this path and the connection with the universe (alignment) is strong.

046 - number 46 It’s a combination of asking for help when you need it (asking your guiding spirits) and give your worries (financial/material worries) to them, so they can help you and you can help the people around you.

1 Like

That’s a number I know very well. Its guiding you… It’s all about your connection with spirits.

Beautiful my friend
Blessings !!

1 Like

Every time I look at the clock for about a year, I see that it is 22:22.

What would 82/28 mean?

Hello @Dynamic_Neutrality, not always here. But
8 is the number of abundance, 2 telling you to have faith.
8282 or 8228 or 2828 Is basically saying take action to work towards you dreams and goals.

Good luck

2 Likes

There are some scenarios where we see a number before the angelic number alot of times

like 1:10 , 1:09 , 2:20 , 2:21 it happens a lot of times

and also sometimes we miss the angelic number by a minute or second

1:12 , 2:23 and so on

1 Like