Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Oh I wasn’t after seeing any spirit.
And when I looked up and there was nothing… I mean… I was on sort of a garden, on a bench. When I looked up I wasn’t there anymore. I was somewhere else. I can see spirits clearly, speak with them, feel them. Go to the places they take me. But usually I don’t control it and I’m okay with that.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining @Seph, same here. I cannot force it.
It seems to come when they want it.

1 Like

What does angel number 1444 mean? Thanks.

1 Like

Basically @Fletal 1 is connection and manifesting 444 is supported Archangels/Angels/Fallen Angels…

444 means that they are with you, support you and want you to stay positive. 1 comes in and gives you opportunities to manifest/change things in your life.

3 Likes

Hello, what does 0505 mean?

0505 0 stands for source. 5 stands for change. In order to change you must let go of the old and let new energies in @Emeraldtablets

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi, can you please tell me the meaning of the number 1977?

1 Like

@northwind

I’m sorry I had a difficult time. A friend and my uncle passed away so I’m a bit off lately.

Lets split those numbers and analyze:
Number 1, is the number of manifestation, new beginnings, connection and intuition
Number 9, is light working, serving humanity, leading by example
Number 7, is awakening enlightenment, ascending.

Angel number 1977 - Focus on new things, learn. Learn more from your spiritual path and develop yourself. Do this in a positive way and don’t be afraid to throw out the old and make a new start.
Every day we have the opportunity to learn from mistakes and make our lives better.

1 Like

Thank you. My condolences for the loss of your friend and uncle.

1 Like

Thank you @northwind

1 Like