Symbolism in dream, does anyone know what it is?

I saw myself tattooing it on my arm, but it was actually covering my left leg completely. It looked like this:

In the process of making it on myself I pricked myself and bled over the mark. After it dried off, the triangle then disappeared and the tattoo turned into injury marks which was a little bumpy. Then it looked like this:

I cannot figure out what it might be about, any insight or thoughts would be appreciated :purple_heart:

3 Likes

In the dream was the triangle solid black or was there a design?

1 Like

I think there was a design in the lower part, but I couldn’t see it.

1 Like

Tic-tac-toe - Wikipedia.

1 Like

Have question regarding this symbols how did make you feel lose the mark only to be replace a with wound.

1 Like

I didn’t feel anything. It was just very sticky after the blood dried off.

@Crown it was not tic tac toe lines, no squares

Did get image of man try to remember something look kind of angry when given himself a tattoo to remember something for maybe vengeance. He looked kind like a biker.

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: I know a tattoo artist who visited us…I’ll have to look into it. Thank you!

1 Like

It reminds me of a crossroad. Maybe you will be going trough a spiritual awakening or you’ll have to make a certian decision that will impact your life? Perhaps the triangle represents divine intervention or something spiritual that will take part in making a decision.

1 Like

The last one looks like a Chinese or Japanese letter :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe, I have been told that the current me is gonna “die” soon so I transform. The triangle does make sense now :thinking:

@anon4083462 now that you mention it, it does look similar to a character but I can’t put my finger on which one.

2 Likes

Often when dreaming we don’t identify with our feelings. We will project them on to characters or people from our past to represent things that we aren’t dealing with. My intuition tells me that the tattoo/symbol is only part of the story. You are at a crossroads with two choice, but only one can be seen at this time and a big black triangle is pointing to it. Once the event takes place, you will see the second option. These choices do have to do with vengeful feelings (your conscious mind may think they are misplaced to be stupidly honest with yourself), and how those vengeful feelings are creating permanent marks upon you. The mark cannot be avoided. You can only choose what the mark means to you.

1 Like

Makes perfect sense. Thank you so much :purple_heart:

1 Like

The bottom red one kinda looks like one of those double armed Spanish (or was that French) crosses.

I forgot the name of the Spanish version but google cross of Lorraine and patriarchal cross and you’ll see why I say it reminds me of that.

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

Reminds me a bit of Leviathan’s cross

2 Likes

:thinking: the shape is a little similar, but I haven’t been getting any signs from leviathan

1 Like