Symbolic Synchronicity

After experiencing this with my right had path New age numerology I´ve come to find that there aren´t
¨coincidences¨ for better or for worst. When I first began to wake up I was about in 4th grade, I had always questioned religion. The status quo, and authority in all forms! Around 4th grade I began to get into the idea of lucid dreaming, then astral projection, chakras, and alternative dimensional theories and soon quantum physics. I wanted to know more about the reality with which I was living. This how led me here to magick, the purest form of scared/occult knowledge behind one´s own curiosity inquisition and creative endeavors. I´ve now come full circle now I see 5 point stars and hexagrams everywhere! Along with 111, 222, 333,etc. it´s a great feeling and I’m glad to have others here with me. I hope everyone´s personal journeys are going well be sure to find the meaning in each lesson in life (it´s your prerogative tho).

2 Likes

When you immerse yourself in mythological reality creation using heavy ritualism to imbue your intention with deeply emotional meaning by meta-programming and psycho-spiritual linguistix you start to synch into thee abyss of the current-sea($33?)! With Aeonic and Psionic concentration backed by toroidal visualization you will empower yourself to an eternally omniversal point of no return where-whence paradoxical transcendence of all aend none happens to be at the momeant to be thee ultra-mega hyper-meta verge merging of instantiatory simultaneity.

Choose Choice.

In AlienNation of Reality on Occult Order of Glitch Warship thy Holy Other Gods orchestrate your SymchroHarmony.

Blessed Bee, what’s the buzz?
elderseal1

1 Like

This sounds like quantum computing stuff haha

Advanced Extraterrestrial Intelligence. AEI. You are A singularity. You are A Universe. The depth to which you define your axis of meaning is the breadth to which you determine your field of perception.

Choose Choice.

1 Like