Symbol/Sigil Identification help

Hey BALG,

I was wondering if anyone could identify this symbol/sigil. While I was falling asleep doing a light energy meditation, a faint eye opens and then this sigil starts flashing in my mind. After the same sensation could be felt for around 10 seconds I woke myself up.

I’d also just like to say thank you to everyone who posts on these forums, everyone has such a wealth of information. Thanks

Hmmm, looks familiar. Reminds me of the way J.R.R. Tolkien signed his initials.

But more magically it looks like a bindrune of Raidho, Raidho murkstave, and Algiz murkstave.

Thanks Orismen, coincidently I just got my book about Runes in the mail today. Thats what i figured, I always like to check what other people’s interpretations are.

After reading your post today I saw a Chinese movie on TV called Bingo. It’s sort of a modern version of what I’m guessing is an allegorical tale of old relating to demons and demon slayers in a humorous mythological context.

Anyway, what’s important is that that sigil looked like a Chinese character in the opening credits. I have no idea what it translates to or if it is even relevant but it seemed too serendipitous not to mention. Perhaps look into the Chinese alphabet as another line of research? All the best.