Swamp Magic

Some of the patches of light on the floor look like turtles haha I had to zoom in, you’ve an awesome area there. P.s. glad you didn’t get got by any gators :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like a good spot to do workings in, meditation too. Tree looks oooold

1 Like

Those gators would spit me out ! :laughing: im too tough! :rofl:

1 Like

I wouldn’t hesitate to bet on that since I bet you’re probably the only human wandering those swamps :stars:

I want to go farther into it. Hopefully, next time i will have a full day to dedicate to it.

I think i will do alot of workings here. And take some nice offerings for the spirits.

1 Like

You will :slight_smile:

Honestly I think you will have many.

From what I can see from the snaps there is a lot of energy to draw from there and the offerings won’t go amiss!

1 Like

Thank you! Im excited! I found my place. Like my secret garden. :blossom:

1 Like

Happy to hear you find it, without the marshy terrain (and reptilian predators) it reminds me of my grandma’s old place in that aspect. Somewhere I could be totally myself engulfed by the nature and energy of the place it’self and the life there. I’d be jelly if I didn’t have my own places now (will update photographically in a few weeks;))

1 Like

I would love to see pictures!

1 Like

I’m going to drown a thread with them asap, thinking about creating a similar to yours with a journal(ey) aspect to it so I can document my experiences and workings in those places. I won’t say where it is yet but I will say that tigers live there haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well that sounds exciting! Becareful!

1 Like

Terrible and exciting! I put tons of protections on myself though and am very familiar with the behaviours of animals. As long as I don’t tread on a snake I think I should be ok haha but thank you definitely!

1 Like

Im looking forward to your posts. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you and likewise, I’ve enjoyed reading so far and do look forward to seeing more. As you said to me though be careful;) :black_heart:

1 Like

Going back over my pictures from early today i did not see anything out there at the time that looked like a door. But going back through them there is this door.

1 Like

Yo it literally is as well

1 Like

I could have went to another dimension today :scream:

1 Like

I like to think of every moment disregarding time or spatial positioning being us entering different dimensions. There’s a Buddhist saying about putting your hand in a stream something like ‘you can put your hand in the stream as many times… But you’ll never touch the same water’. From that angle you’ve strode through countless today;)

1 Like

Welcome to “Magic Of The Week” where we talk about one aspect of magic. This week magic, The Magic Of The Swamp.

They say that all places have their own kind of magic, and if that is true then what kind of magic would be in a place filled with life. Yet it always associative with death, what kind of magic do swamps have? Swamps are full of life, so it there magic life base? But if that is true then why do everyone speaks of swamp magic by linking with the undead? Is it’s magic life or death base? Or is it somehow both?

Welcome @piyushbund77 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3