Suspicious ring

A few days ago I bought this new onyx ring from a fellow dark magician. And when I put it on I feel this intense dark energy rushing through me. I feel incredible strength and anger…so much anger. So I did the only logical thing I could think of, I asked Azazel to cleanse the ring I give some of his power to it and if there’s a curse of some kind to remove it. It went all well and good but after some time that dark energy came back as if it was stronger than before. I know that it will go away once I take off the ring but the thing is…I don’t want to take it off. I mean I feel it’s power it’s so delicious and so strong. I just want to know what’s really happening…I feel like this huge mass of darkness and it’s great for my magick but it sucks for my social life. People around me are starting to step back which is really depressing.

3 Likes

Onyx is typically used for protecting the carrier by absorbing danger. So the ring might simply be doing its job.
You could try to transfer this energy into some other object or working on a regular basis to make sure it doesn’t get too much.

4 Likes