Suppose you're done with material things, what would you use magic for?

Let’s say you no longer need anything material. No money, no sex, none of that.

What practical thing would you want to obtain with magic? <— make sure your answers revolve around just that: practical things, but immaterial.

5 Likes

Well my main focus is others anyway, I only want 1 thing done

1 Like

Helping others? Cursing others?

Create my own world and make it as hellish for my creatures as how I’ve experienced life thus far.
No, seriously I would use it to create a better society/world without social problems.

3 Likes

Interesting. Do you perform magic to cause long term and big chances in the real world? To affect politics and stuff, that is?

2 Likes

Its what I’d like to do. So far its just been materially minded because that aspect of life has been a hellish five years and I’m done.
So maybe I set higher sights.

1 Like

However, I would need supernatural help.

1 Like

I would stop wars , destroy poverty , I would introduce free education free unirversity
I would destroy crime , I destroy mental illnesses and mental disorders and I would cut down on work hours so people can have for family and more beach time .

5 Likes

I use my Magick To empower me Spiritually
To just gain more raw power.

To be frank I rarely use magick for material things.

7 Likes

World alchemy, still figuring out specific details of the whats and how to. Will likely being exploring my first tests with this with aighash soon. :face_with_monocle: its part of the whole work of BmoA

5 Likes

A wonderful topic I must say!
I would work on deeper and wider understanding of the nature of magic and see where it’s going to get me. I’m exploring Qliphoths and for a longer time, I don’t feel any desire to change my path so far. It gives me so much and it’s very inspiring, that it’s hard to explain.
Also, I’m not using magic much (or even at all) for material things already. I’m not done with material things, but I’m swimming through the waves in an unorganized way. The world is not a heaven, it’s more a chaos, and that’s how I take it.

3 Likes

I use magick to effect change in politics, media, and Hollywood all the time. In fact you can brows around the forum and see me calling my shots and days sometimes weeks later posting the results for all to see… I like to gloat :smiling_imp::smile:

6 Likes

^ his actions are very godlike. It’s admirable.

1 Like

Id go after alchemical and spiritual transformation. Evolution. I would not stop fighting for it.

4 Likes

My big motivation even now is knowledge. I want to know the real point so I can get closure as to why I couldn’t have just refused birth and skipped all the frustrating human stuff. I would seek big truths. I might try my hand at dismantling megachurches and churches that are guilty of religious abuses too.

I’ve also thought about volunteering with the dying…and recently I read my natal chart and saw an aspect that insinuated that I should be good at threshold and transition work in magic. Maybe I could help people be less scared, be in less pain, and be less likely to get lost or tangled up at the end. If I could learn how that kind of thing is done. I don’t want to work with births though. Human babies ick me out. Haha

3 Likes

Tidy the world up more, but I’m also already doing that. :+1:

5 Likes

I would call on all nature spirits, elementals, gods and goddesses of healing and agriculture, and start eradicating terminal diseases that have been with us for too long.
Call on spirits to discover a way for clean energy, clean garbage disposal, and clean pollution … Ways to reduce the damage, then plant all seed or spore possible.

Creating a seed AI that could exponentially evolve its own source code in order to become more intelligent than the entire human race would be interesting, especially if we taught it how to do magick.

IT’S ALIVEE!!!

1 Like

Absolutly when i used to go 2 church all the churchers would pray on the same day or week for our politicians and political partys and community leaders

1 Like

I would have created a world of my own with everything that I always desired and everything that I want that will excite me there to live for the rest of my life kinda :sailboat: A world that I would do anything I want and have any kind of pleasure activity, basically a planet with acute description…

This is so, so that when I live my body vessel behind, I can reign over a world that I created !!

I might also want to create a lot of men just like me :smiley:

1 Like