Supplements That Boost Psychic Power?

I’ve heard that melatonin helps the third eye a lot.

1 Like

Get this man an award, pronto!
I’ll join your Cabal/Grotto anyday.

4 Likes

Kinda basic, but vitamin A and C.

Spirit seems to hit me in the spring so I’ll make some “instant pickles” with cider vinegar and carrot sticks. I get a little fascinated with poetry and have grown, brined, and eaten a peck of pickled peppers (over a few days). A peck is a bit more than two gallons by the way.

Fresh acidic vegtables and loads of clean water is my method. I’m reading this thread though. Science hasn’t slowed me down yet.

4 Likes

nootropics for sure

noopept, piracetam, aniracetam, mushroom family( reishir, cordyceps, lions mane) etc.

alpha gpc is a good one too

ashwaganda, uridine, choline, and N-acetyl L-Cysteine

2 Likes

It fucks up with your circadian system so not recommended.

1 Like

Shilijat tea - lots of fulvic acid, perfect for the 3rd eye
Medical grade marijuana - more than %10 THC, hybrid is ideal (not recommended for long term use only sparringly as it can fuck up your sleep schedule and dopamine levels lol)
Tumeric + black pepper - tumeric is great for the brain but black pepper helps you absorb it into the body! :slight_smile:
Also microdosing LSD or shrooms is supposed to help people a lot. If you dont wanna go that route you can also go wall street and buy and 8 ball :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Taking notes. I am finally getting somewhere in my practice but it often leaves me feeling sick. Any open eyed trance visualizations really fuck with me.

1 Like

Bunch of supplements examples that’s helps with third eye in this video

1 Like