Supermoon 8-9 also known as worm moon

It’s complicated, or simple, depending on how you look at it.

I’ve had an ongoing problem with someone who refuses to leave me alone. I started a 7-day spell to make her back off for good. :smiling_imp:

@Poppet

You still have not resolved your issue with the lady you posted about?

1 Like

It’s escalated, so I’m having to call in the big guns (in both the mortal and magickal worlds).

2 Likes

Such an annoying situation. Make a voodoo doll Of her and use graveyard dirt. Get rid of her.

3 Likes

Yeah…I did that last year. She was mysteriously absent for a couple months but is now causing more trouble than ever.

I’m on my second night of this: https://www.doktorsnake.com/voodoo-hex-black-curse-death/

Wish me luck…

1 Like

Ok not really an answer is it but I guess you can’t really tell ?

2 Likes

Ok so how did it all start @Poppet

1 Like

It’s complicated.

1 Like

This is it in a nutshell. I don’t want to reveal more…you never know who might be reading.

1 Like

I used the power of.the supermoon to enhance a sigil opening for manifesting.

Beautiful moon tonight.

2 Likes

I get it shit that’s a hard nut to crack I must say ! @Poppet. Hm the only thing I can think of is setheash he have helped me in similar problems before in fact he got me out of all those kind of problems.

1 Like

Dam that’s a great picture of a supermoon how did the work feel @SetebaidEsrever

Ok !

I’m not familiar with Setheash; can you fill me in?

It felt powerful.

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a supermoon. But I happened to make my offering to Andras by burying a small lock of dog hair under the light of the moon.

1 Like

Seteash or Seth is an Egyptian god of among other things chaos !

1 Like

Well, I’m familiar with Set. Might try him next, since no other entity seems to want to go after this psycho.

Yeah try with him he might help you

1 Like