Supermoon 8-9 also known as worm moon

Did any one do any ceremony during the super-moon .I did one that was given to me my Airmid goddess of healing and herbs in the Celtic Parthenon. A truly powerful moon this is though and a great feeling after the completion of the cermony.

8 Likes

I didn’t even realize this until I stumbled upon your thread. Definitely worth looking up an appropriate ritual for.

1 Like

Ya @Thewandering1 you should it’s a great moon especially if your in to earth spirits !

1 Like

Good to know! Thank you for the heads up. :grin:

1 Like

I’m going to try something tonight. It’s still early where I live.

What will you try ?

1 Like

Beautiful image. I wish you success.

1 Like

Thank you @lawclerk me to will be interesting to se what it manifest!

1 Like

I earned my crown.

1 Like

In what way @Anziel_Merkaba did you earn it

It’s complicated, or simple, depending on how you look at it.

I’ve had an ongoing problem with someone who refuses to leave me alone. I started a 7-day spell to make her back off for good. :smiling_imp:

@Poppet

You still have not resolved your issue with the lady you posted about?

1 Like

It’s escalated, so I’m having to call in the big guns (in both the mortal and magickal worlds).

2 Likes

Such an annoying situation. Make a voodoo doll Of her and use graveyard dirt. Get rid of her.

3 Likes

Yeah…I did that last year. She was mysteriously absent for a couple months but is now causing more trouble than ever.

I’m on my second night of this: https://www.doktorsnake.com/voodoo-hex-black-curse-death/

Wish me luck…

1 Like

Ok not really an answer is it but I guess you can’t really tell ?

2 Likes

Ok so how did it all start @Poppet

1 Like

It’s complicated.

1 Like

This is it in a nutshell. I don’t want to reveal more…you never know who might be reading.

1 Like