Super, super excited!

Aww…thank you!! :grinning:

1 Like

Well the trip to Egypt to get the other object wasnt nearly so intense. And I was thankful for that.
We had to traveled for forever though out into the desert sands. And finally I felt the object buried deep below us by the sands of time.

We had to dig deep to get it but it was worth it. Lucifuge was very happy.

Once we had the second object in our possession. …we travel to an ancient palace. Where Lucifuge wanted to spend some time.
I did not mind the rest.
It was a beautiful palace with the huge round columns. And thin fabric like white sheets hunge down and blew in a small breeze.
It gave an exotic lazy feel to the place.
There was a huge bed and pillows and all the finer things you would expect to find in a palace.
We took a rest. And slept in a gentle slumber, until Azazel showed up.
I cannot say what happened after that
Its R rated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

So. Lucifuge, Azazel, and Myself have agreed upon a new pact. Since I finished the task of finding the objects so quickly.

The next 30 days. I will be as always Azazel’s submissive. But I will also be Lucifuge’s submissive. This will come with great rewards but also alot of hard work. And keeping up with two will certainly keep me on my toes.
But I am up for the challenge and ready to get started.
They seem to have big plans. And it means working closely with Lucifuge. He is teaching me about the objects and how to use them.
This is important. And Im happy and scared at the same time. I want to please them both.
And not disappoint them.

5 Likes

Seems like an opportunity box is being opened lol.

One of the objects is a skull :skull:. Lucifuge put alot of black magic into it and he is teaching me how to use it. Its very powerful. Lucifuge says it can be used for any type of black magic one would want to do.
I saw black smoke rise from it and form a skull in the air.
Then it went out to do its task.
This is going to be a huge experience for me.

3 Likes

I have something similar going on actually lol

Really? ?

1 Like

Yep

Well share!

1 Like

I’ve made a pact with lucifuge as well. He’s going to help with a project of mine while I give him a bit more… Leway on this world and few other things.

I see. Well, that is exciting.

2 Likes

I understand your feelings. Trust in them. They are great mentors and teachers. You’ll be fine. I promise!

2 Likes

Mhmm. He’s going to remove any and all blockages, protect me, give me a boost in a few other areas, help me get the aliens to come to me, help get me a job while I give him an ass load of offerings (which does give him a bit of leway) and while this wasn’t written in the pact, I’m gonna open a few gates for him, as a good ol present to uncle lucifuge

2 Likes

@Blaze.1.pr thank you! I appreciate your support!! Very much! :rose:

3 Likes

What are friends for!?! :sunglasses::wink:

2 Likes

Thats right!! You know I totally have your back as well!! :wink::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I hope your fear of the dark is all gone by now.
P.S. Strange how you work with Goetia spirits with ease and they carry a “dark” badge all over and you are not afraid :clap::clap::clap:
You have seen and been in the dark-your fears should have fear from all Goetic spirits :grin: :wink:

I actually never saw the goetia as dark.

That is not how they come to me. And I’ve never feared them. Respected never feared.

I did overcome my fear thanks to Lucifuge

1 Like

When you turn around and gaze upon your life experiences and you are still alive and there’s nothing to fear,dear :pray:
Let the fear take five and never to return :raised_hands:

2 Likes