Super-charging curse...? Or let it be...?

Greetings to All,

I recently (about 6 months ago) did a ritual against an individual and his business to fail. To make a long story short, business owner fired a close friend of mine unjustly and due to the state law (and the state we live in), an employee can be fired for cause (meaning your employer can fire you just cause he can, and doesn’t need a legit reason for it!..(at least within a private business).

Anywho, I did a curse work against him and his business so that it would collapse and fail. Over the last 2 to 4 months after the curse was done, I’ve been seeing and hearing that things at this business have been going down hill, such as high turn-over rates for employees, inappropriate behavior, legal problems, etc…

Last week I heard that this business was now facing investigation by the local enforcement authorities and by certain regulatory organizations for mis-management and a variety of other charges. My question is this: I can see that the curse is slowly working and taking this person (and his business) down piece by piece. Would it be wise to do another ritual of some type to further agitate the situation and his destruction? Or should I just let the original curse continue without interference?

Obviously I would like for his destruction to happen swiftly yet at the same time, I know the time tables for these type of situations don’t happen over night.

Thank you all for your input and opinions on this matter.

Wv

2 Likes

If this was me, you have the signs that it’s working, so I’d generally leave it to run its course - to inject more work now is to introduce doubt.

If you worked with a spirit over this, you may offend them trying to pile on a bit more, but if you did, there’s also no harm in asking them directly if there’s anything you could do to help things along.

If not, if you used some method that didn’t involve an entity you can ask about this, then it’s probably best to let it unfold at its own pace - “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” kind of thing. JMO though. :slight_smile:

I agree with Eva here, sure you could try and put more power in. But doing so makes it very easy to pull the power out of it as well, stopping it from working at all.

How did you perform the curse? Have you evoked a demon? Which one is good for this?