Summoning Pomba Gira Maria Padilha

So last night as a novice i tried to summon Pomba Gira Maria Padilha to bring back my ex. Long story short the relationship with my ex has always been quite volatile but i have never stopped loving him.

I used the ritual words I found on this site. I lit a red candle, arranged four roses and red lipstick as offerings. I also offered all my energy to the ritual and visualised my energy going into the candle. I promised Pomba Gira Maria Padilha perfume once my ex came back. I also asked if I could leave the offerings in my home as I don’t live near a crossroads and i believe the answer was yes. I then finished the ritual.

Nothing much has happened except a few hours later I began to feel drained and suffering from a headache and also feel rather “melancholy” which is the only way i can describe this feeling although I’m not really sure how else to describe this feeling. This feeling continues to persist today as well as feeling drained and the headache

Still very much a novice. Did I just anger Pomba Gira Maria Padilha. Did I summon something else? Should i repeat the ritual? Is this all just an odd coincidence?

Hi MH155
since i have never worked with Pomba Gira Maria Padiha so i’m not sure what you did was right or wrong but what i believe is ask yourself do you thing it went well if not just let it go there not more Demons who are much easy and faster to work with to get back your ex there 72 demons of goetia im sure there are more then one who are great in this
Best wishes

1 Like

I think it did go well. One of the big things I have learnt while working in this forum is have faith in yourself and your magic so that is what I am trying to do. Time will tell. I have heard quick and amazing success stories regarding Pomba Gira Maria Padilha and that’s why I wanted to form a connection with this entity

1 Like

Then whats the stop its nice have the faith Everything will go well for you whats there to worries we have Satan :metal: with us
Best wishes

No contact from my target directly yet. However I dreamt he made contact. I’m hopeful that this is a sign of things to come

So just another update. I woke up last night. I could have sworn that I heard a voice saying: the spell is working but asking if i really wanted him back. I of course answered yes. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not. No other results so far

@MH155
Did it end up working?
Are you still waiting?

I did it too and my bf contacted me asking for forgiveness the following day.

Pombas giras and exus, cant be summoned as others spirits. I recommend you to Go to a terreiro, and talk with babalorixá.

If you really need It, you need a cross-roads ( they are sacred for the exus and pomba giras ) and are portals too. You Will need a specific offering, like crumbs, meat, alcohol etc.

I’m starting to think maybe it won’t work simply because I was born in a different culture :woman_facepalming:t2:

Entitities aren’t limited to certain region nor culture.

So since I don’t have a temple in my city. Is that understood by the spirit?

Yes. You can also create a altar for them in your house, but for this i recommend a priest because they have ‘‘hand’’ for It. Pombas giras and exus Works very fastly because they are more close to the humans.

So without a priest ( since there isn’t one unless I travel to Brazil or something) would the prayer potentially backfire without one or would the manifestation just take longer?

No contact so I presume it didn’t work. However i am over my ex.

Did you really want him back, when she asked you?

Yes I did.

:slightly_frowning_face: