Summoning Naamah

I thought about summoning the demon Naamah. I understand that there comes a price for summoning Naamah. What price would that be?

1 Like

I would argue your perspective is the price, essentially. Like any spirit, it is wise to drop your expectations when evoking her. I learned quite a bit from her about the shadow of the human species during my working with her, which you can find in my journal here on the forum.

I was gonna ask Naamah to possess me to help me musically. I was gonna do this by writing my intention on a piece of paper and burn it with a white candle. Would that work?

That is essentially a petition spell, so yes it would as far as helping your music goes. I can see her helping by bringing opportunities to improve your skills, such as meeting a mentor figure. The possession aspect really is not needed to achieve that end but can be a way to deepen a relationship with Naamah if you so choose to. An evocation or invocation would likely be a good first step to make sure you two jive well before approaching full on possession.