Summoning methods for newbies?

Hi there it’s me.
Those last months i tried multiple times using gallery of magick books but almost had no results, especially in love matter.
Someone suggested me to use more classical methods of evocation instead of gom before tying them.
What should i do to summon a demon as a newbie?
I already tried the petitions but didn’t work.

1 Like

The steps from 1 to 3 here

describe the procedure for sigil gazing, which you may use to contact a spirit. You may (maybe later) use instead a picture or statue representing the entity; theoretically it suffices even only to think of it or call the name in your mind.
Perhaps you may decide as first goal to feel the spirit’s presence; this sometimes happens already by drawing the sigil, or while gazing at it. One of the signs is feeling a shiver.
It’s possible to call the entity by vibration (“Naaameee”), repetition of the name or of a simple conjuration (“N., come here, appear to me…”)
Spirits appear in the mind eye and their words may be perceived as thoughts; this initial stage evolves over time and with more practice but, often, incense is burned so that the entity uses its smoke in order to form a body. At the same time, the incense itself or a candle may serve as an offering.
Another option, instead of incense, is to see the spirit into a quartz ball, obsidian mirror etc. Look at the surface the same way you gazed at the sigil.
The entire procedure above may be used to change a situation, get “something” and so on; it’s also possible to request generic or specific information, paying attention to the words, images etc arising in your mind.

5 Likes

No no no bro,try this my friend.

Everyone who tries this simple method is amazed at the results they get

4 Likes

I’m a fan of the pathworking method laid out by Theodore Rose in Lucifer and the Hidden Demons.

1 Like

I have the book. I’m gonna try it soon.
Any advice?

If you can visualize well, it should be pretty straight forward. If you have aphantasia it might be more problematic, in which case you should try invocation or evocation depending on how you view demons.

1 Like