Summoning Marilyn Monroe

Sooo… after working with Demons, and Giants… I thought I’d do something different… something just for Fun you know.
And I had this idea of Summoning Marilyn Monroe… cause well why not? I’m a Huuuuge Fan :kiss:

But thing is I have not done this before… so I’d like some guidance…
Aaaaand.
Some ideas regarding questions I could ask her… so if you have any Questions you want me to ask her… do Tell :smile_cat:

If I succeed, and get a proper manifestation, I’d post about it…along with the Interview :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Don’t we reincarnate? Would this not be an issue if she’s been recycled into say Justin Bieber?

3 Likes

It depends on weather or not she chose to reincarnate.

3 Likes

No… Not Bieber… :disappointed_relieved:
Well… I don’t actually know about this much…
But I hope that we get a choice to reincarnate as who we want to… :frowning_face:

Don’t know anything for sure, but even if Marilyn Monroe did reincarnate into someone else… I’m sure we could still summon her past life Version. Because her Spirit exists as both Marilyn and XYZ

3 Likes

I remember reading an article in an anthology of experimental magick in which Marilyn was evoked as the Sacred Feminine so it is very possible.

5 Likes

I didn’t actually summoned anyone on that matter but to my understanding you could summon anything you want, you just need to tap into the right energy. So this could turn into a very interesting evocation, do post your experience! I’m excited to read about it! :slight_smile:

Also, good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind wishes :smile_cat:
I will post about It.

1 Like

Aha! I found the article I was talking about. It’s in the Pop Culture Grimoire edited by Taylor Ellwood. The article is entitled “Pop Culture Goddess: The Worship of Marilyn Monroe” by Leni Hester.

You might be able to find just that article online, if you’re interested. I’m not sure, though, as I have a physical copy of the anthology.

3 Likes

I will check if I can find it.
Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it was raining?

2 Likes

Summon her like you would summon a Demon, I’ve discovered that the only difference is the classification of the entity. I summoned my grandpa once and I got a good manifestation, I used no tools besides a visualized circle, some sage burning, and a picture of him using it as a sigil.

4 Likes

That sounds interesting as there are a couple of individuals who could be useful to me to work with.

1 Like

Oh hell no

2 Likes

A medium ( and modern author of Magic in a formulation that I like and often quote here :slight_smile: ) wrote that he called Marilyn in a seance… About incense and light: burn cloves and either poppy, cypress or soapwort; use a green light covered with cardboard.

2 Likes

Wether a reincarnation happens or not, usually a tulpa of the past life can be evoked.
besides, reincarnation isn’t freely given, as far as i understand it.
I mean there’s a huge part of work from Spiritual Teachers and masters involved on training people to comprehend with several incarnations.
Even more precisely said:
I have personal evidance, in my own family, that incarnation isn’t guaranteed,
as i had siblings passing away during birth.
And acknowledging a bunch of other things i whitnessed,
there actually are deity’s having influence wether a person is permitted to live or not.

Just at the end of last year my attention was brought back to a family i had made a choice about.
I’ve got re-assured that my blessing indeed worked in their favor and the child was given into our world.

I had serious concerns regarding the upbringing of that child becouse of the problems his father explained to me.
The father had been supressed into alcoholism and serving at a job that paid intensely underwage.
I refused to focus on that particular event to much.
Yet, i’m glad about the choice i made back then and wouldn’t take it back eather.

In regards of the Tulpa - that basically means ghost / reflection.
meaning, it isn’t the exact person that lifed, rather a shadow of it that can still be acessed in a black mirror.

For Marilyn Monroe, red Lipstick and a white dress covered with big black spot’s comes to my mind instantly.
I’d suggest you try as an Enn: "Evoque le granne Marylinne Monroe, roemon nyliramm.

Keep in mind she was found dead at 36 years of age in Los Angeles.
A german review on her considers this might been a murdery, (similar rumors go for many high society members after their passing).

So a convinient question on that end could be weather she died in accident or due to convicted murder.
Another convinient question you could ask, is how her Carrier felt, as she was having huge successes.
Since she was a Great public icon, and idol, she might be focusing on something she want’s to tell by herself imidently. If you feel you want to go for a more specific Question (which is never a bad approach), you could ask how the damn seventh year was to play.
Her death date is 05.august 1962.
So she lived very closely after the secound world war,
more in the cold war times.

a Question i would be interested in, when i think of that times, is how much the Movie World differentiated from the actual streets.
Back then there was huge Work pushed in rebuilding, and she was one of the leading figures to push the progress…
:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

3 Likes

Strange - then I hope to speak with the Beloved’s mother and for a moment despite being a warm room I received a cold frisson across my skin. I don’t know if she is around. Perhaps.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Change in temperature is definitely a good sign.

1 Like

true it really is

1 Like