Summoning Marbas, Any Advice?

Want to do a more formal ritual for Marbas. Need advice on how to set up an altar for him in my temple. I’ve only had contact with him once, and want to take it further. Is the goetic correspondence for him correct, because I’ve had others tell me they would like other things, things that are not listed in goetia.

2 Likes

So far I have a temple sigil I’ve drawn up, and have made a smaller one for use in the ritual. Need to know what I should purchase in particular. Thanks!:grin:

1 Like

Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield.
3 types of rituals so pick your favorite one.
Beginner -->Intermediate–>Advanced
You can join FB page Magic Society run by Travis Magus and you’ll be able to check it for yourself.
Enjoy the ride :facepunch:

1 Like

Nice. Thank-you.

1 Like

You’re welcome :v:

I’ve seen this book on Amazon, wasn’t sure what to think of it. Is it worth it and is the information in it more accurate then others going around regarding demons of the Goetia?

Would like to know. Thanks!

I summoned Marbas, got a cinnamon bread, wine, raw meat and blood on his Sigil.

Instantly same night my broken heart healed and i have felt better emotionally every day.

He is amazing and fast. I totally recommend him.

Hail Great President Marbas!

8 Likes

Great for healing or cursing but also great for people who study engineering or work in highly tech areas

1 Like

I don’t mean to take over your thread but I’m also interested in Marbas for a healing issue if it gets worse. I’m wondering what kind of color candles along with offerings would be best? Perhaps some can assist us on this.

I use orange candles for president Marbas. :grin:

1 Like

I used cinnamon incense and dragons blood incense, orange candle, several types of quartz crystals, and I’ve heard you may use olive branches, and I lack that. Fairly easy to get off someone’s tree, and of course you must draw out his sigil on parchment. I have summoned him this morning though it is said to do it on a Wednesday at the mercury hour, so I’m going to perform it again on Wednesday. He has a very strong energy, I can tell you that, so you will know he’s there. I prepared my altar with two black altar candles and one orange pillar candle, and most of what I listed above save the olive branches. For healing I used frankincense with amber oil, and although I’m not sure about the oils, that’s what I had on hand, and I was still able to summon him np. I had no unwelcome spirits come in which was nice. His energy is strong but helpful, and he communicates nicely.

5 Likes

I appreciate the information and I’ll take notes on this. Very helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Np, and keep me informed, let me know how it goes. :grin:

1 Like

Great spirit. My advice FOCUS on the basics silence your mind with a strong meditation and go for him.

2 Likes

I agree, I rather enjoyed my first evocation, want to establish a good rapport with him, so doing it again soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Its been a few weeks, since i asked President Marbas to heal me emotionally.

I was stuck on a girl for 3 years constant heartache and depressed.

1 meeting with Marbas, and i cant remember why i loved her so much. If i look at her picture i dont remember her so good and no feelings.

Now i have asked Great Duke Sallos and Great Prince Sitri to help me meet other women and move on.

I will summon Great President Marbas for healing my body, due to chronic pain and chronic fatigue.

I recomend him to everyone

6 Likes

hi i wanted to summon marbas to help me cure my dad who has parkinson’s disease, but i keep readying he is modtly summoned to help heal pain ect. do u think he could help with ny issue too?

1 Like

President Marbas is absolutely fantastic. How I understand it is he works directly on the patients energy body to help the body heal itself.
I saw Marbas on Monday as it were, for some dental work and it went very well.

1 Like

Welcome @Julia_Veizi It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Please can someone help. I need to Summon Marbas and ask for help to make my partner well again. Any advise please I would be so grateful