Summoning Legions of spirits

No offerings are required. Letters go in the square. Just copy it as is from the Book of Abremelin. Why do you need demons if a square fits your goal? It is the easiest way to call upon legions of spirits for a beginner because you simply open the square the same way you would open a spirit sigil.

You are making things harder than they need to be. I gave you the information you asked for. It’s up to you to use it or not. If you don’t want to use the Abremelin squares, fine. They are just the simplest way to evoke legions that does not require proficiency in evocation.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to create legions of spirits .

1 Like

that’s if you have one it’s possible you do. well first you want to connect with your kingdom or astral plane where they are. do not command them as man but as your godself. they will not recognized you as just a mortal you would have to show them who you are

1 Like

trial and error your creation is as strong as you will it. probably like you would a familiar and seevitor

Ok thanks

1 Like

yep no problem

Ch. 5, Book 4 of Abramelin, if I’m not mistaken:

ANAKIM
NILARI
ALISAK
KASILA
IRALIN
MIKANA

Pretty sure it’s also in Evoking Eternity, but this Abramelin is the source, so… :slight_smile:

Edit: Yep, the ritual is in Evoking Eternity, chapter 9 - evoking legions. It’s the first ritual, very close to the beginning of the chapter.

1 Like