Summoning Legions of spirits

Has anyone summoned legions of spirits ?
Would summoning legions be better than summoning a goetic demon ? As in will the results be faster and more impactful .
How can I summon legions ?
Who controls these legions ? A higher up demon or angel ?
Do you have to make an offer to every single one of them if they help you out ?

You’re more likely to end up with chaos.

if you wanted to invade a country, do you try to address a camp full of troops who don’t know who you are and where you don’t know how they operate, or do you summon their commander who has authority, is recognised, and knows what he’s doing?

The idea that godlike demonic Kings aren’t enough is also inaccurate, with respect your problems are not due to any lack of power in the spirit, but lack of focus and a few other things IMO.

3 Likes

Few things like what ?

Also not just demonic kings but other levels . Like Prince or duke

Things like scattered focus, lack of faith in magick, desire to see spectacular results instead of slow manipulation that gains speed over time, probably a muddle of excessively high self-esteem combined with self-loathing, because modern society is fucked especially towards young men, and anyway being young is a real mindfuck.

JMO and I’m old enough to be cynical, but hopeful. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Not all of that is true .

I have a lot of thing I need to get done . I can’t focus on one thing and that’s it.

Yeah I don’t have much to have faith in besides Duke Dantalion .

That’s all me . I have very little patience .

I don’t think I have a high self esteem. I definitely don’t hate myself .

2 Likes

Evoking legions is definitely helpful because it takes time to get the “head” to pass his orders down, whereas the point of evoking legions is that they can move things faster when they’re all aware of your will and intentions.

Still though, worry about that later if you’re not entirely prepared.

1 Like

I think you need to be able to reliably evoke one spirit amd get reliable results, before multiplying that to nameless legions, though. :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s smart.

2 Likes

If you want to evoke “legions” open one of the Abremelin squares or the Anakim square in Evoking Eternity. I have found the squares to be the best way to put more than one spirit to a task without multiple evocation.

6 Likes

^ Might not be a bad idea to try something different @TheRookie?

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight I would love to but I can’t have any occult stuff in my home or my ass is grass .

1 Like

How big is the square ?

2 Likes

As big as you want to draw it. The standard is four inches square but you can make it as small as you want, as long as it is big enough to gaze into and open.

You could also easily pass a square off as a mathematics cypher if you have to.

3 Likes

What goes in the square and how do I know what legions to call ?

try creating your own legion or maybe you already have one try connecting with them

2 Likes

Google is your friend. Search for Abremelin squares and you’ll find them. You will also find the money square posted here on the forum, and I believe the Anakim square has been posted as well.

Just choose the square that fits your goal. The Anakim square evokes giants that you can use for almost any purpose.

3 Likes

What about offerings . Also what goes in the square . There are no good examples on Google . Do I just make the square and get into tgs mode ? How will I know I’m summoning legions ? And what if I want demons instead of Angels ?

1 Like

if want you can try my way just a suggestion

1 Like

That one is very interesting to me can you please explain a little more ?

And how can one do this if they have ?

1 Like