Summoning is enough or add to spell work?

Hi there, i am not really experienced that you could say i am a newbie myself. However, i have done a lot of reading and research and from what i learned so far is:

• When you invoke a spirit/demon you are becoming one with them and channeling their power and light (i.e if it was Lucifer). So, from what i learned and understood that in order to change some certain circumstances you will summon (invoke the demon/spirit to channel their power while casting the spell to make it even stronger and powerful).

• Moreover, what i explained above in my understand is not wrong at all, but i also seen videos on some spells that you don’t really invoke but you use specific demon’s sigil with that spell depending on the case (i.e Protection talisman).

I hope i was a bit helpful, and please don’t rely on my information but try to understand it.

*Small Favor: more experienced magician’s please give me a like if i am in the right path of understanding/unveiling magic or spell work.
*Side note: i think this thread would be better if its moved to “New Magician help & Introduction”.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t hurt to do both. I did some spells and then called on a entity to help out.

4 Likes

Why? What’s the point of doing a spell when all these gallery of magic books for example tell u just do a 5 minute ritual and you’re good to go? That’s why I’m wondering if it’s really that effective just doing the rituals as they say in the book without any of your own work cus id love that, I’m a lazy fuck especially using emotional energy in spells and would love to just do a ritual and wait 3 months knowing it worked but if it doesnt, I’m fucked out of time for my goal so I need to hit once and make sure I hit the spot

1 Like

No invocation. Evoking only or petitions is what I’m asking about.

Well I did a simple mediation and it helped me out, I saw a sign. Simple spells go back centuries and have history behind them. Some things don’t have to be super advanced but I guess it doesn’t hurt to add some spice or “Pazow” to em with the help of a spirit.

Personally I mixed different spells together unless instructed to do exactly as a book/person tells you to. Even with a simple candle spell, I take from different people and do my own thing, but sometimes I do exactly as the spell caster I learned from, says to do

1 Like

Well it depends on what kind of books you are reading? what is the source of energy are u using for your magic? (wicca, pagan, LHP traditions/spirits)! no one can choose a path for u and teach you a certain tradition style. You will need to do a bit of research, also in magic if you are as u say lazy than plz stay away from high level of magic as summoning. If i had the chance to give an advice i would say do more research and see what fits you and your journey better. “High Skilled Magic” is not for dabblers, Be Careful. :+1:

Also, if you want to use petition kind of magic here is a link that would help you more in your case if it was simple and doesn’t require high skilled magic.

Ok you’re not getting my post and what I’m asking at all. First of all, what path/tradition/source of energy I use is irrelevant to the question. But since I stated “gallery of magic books”, is what I refer to, that should be your answer of my source.
Secondly, my question in no way talks about or implies that I am inexperienced or uneducated. In fact, I’ve got 4 years of study and research under my belt as well as practical experience with both hoodoo as well as angels of wrath and demons in winter gordonfields magical attack book. So please dont “advise” me on what kind of magic I should or shouldn’t do. I’m not dabbling, I’m seeking results that are urgent and time sensitive and I only want answers that stick to the topic of my post. To do evocations by itself which dont take much effort and follow the DOM or Gallery of Magic books to a T since so many reported results (but who knows how bad their circumstances were to begin with to create such miraculous changes by simply rituals) or when or why some choose to evoke the spirit in addition to doing their own spells too if I’m sure they’d take the easier route and just task the demon with their request and go relax. So all I wanna know is peoples experience on either side and why they chose either one and what they’ve experienced doing just basic evocations or doing their own spells plus evocation. That’s all I wanna know. As for research and knowledge on goetia specifically and magic in general, I know plenty enough. My main issue is why do ur own spells if the books are designed to only make u do a 5 min ritual stating ur request and that’s it. I wanna know if anyone’s truly had almost impossible situations where they had to change stubborn peoples hearts and minds and if they achieved it simply following the books 5 min rituals without any spellwork, otherwise why do some still craft their own spells if they’re tasking the demon anyway.

1 Like

And p.s- this is a LHP forum…idk who you think would be a wiccan on here as they would be horrified reading through these threads…:joy:

1 Like

Well i apologize if my response questioned your knowledge. all what i was trying to do is to share my knowledge on casting spells and the way its done from what i learned (Trying to be helpful). However, so far i didn’t see someone looking for simple spell casting by doing evocation. maybe there is more to learn and research to be done on my side as well. There is a lot of people who are still not sure if they wanna be on the left hand path in this forum, so i assumed u didn’t make your choice yet because on your first post it was not really clear.

Note: Again, my apologizes my intention was not to question your knowledge, but to make things clear for you, because your explanation in the first post was not clear enough as to the third one. I hope you find your light and the answer ur looking for

1 Like

Please share, what was the way you learned? You learned that simply evoking or invoking is not enough without crafting your own spell?
Any gallery of magic books have a system of simply using sigils to evoke angels and demons with a request or emotional transmutation without any more work needed on your own part. And many report success. Yet I still see many doing their own spells or jar spells and then calling the demons into it and I wonder why they do it if they dont need to if those systems by gallery of magic or simple sigil magic work and if still adding your own spell makes it any faster or stronger or is it done as a protective measure to still put your intent out there in case the demon doesnt do the job? Why do they add their own spellwork is my question because it will help me decide if I should or dont need to with my next ritual.

1 Like

Thats a really good question tbh. I would like to hear someone with more knowledge to answer.

I always do an evocation with my own spell, I’ve found that your own energy put into it, however brief the ritual, with the help of the right demon gets me the results I want. I am sometimes a little lazy myself. Hope that helps.

An evocation is a ritual, technically. However, I would recommend blending both. The book of belial section of the satanic bible has ritual instructions that do this. I.e the calling of the infernal names. However rather than saying them once (as he does) I tend to focus on summoning a few particular ones to manifestation.

1 Like

I’d be following the DOM method, do you know how to incorporate that into a 9 day jar spell? Do I activate the sigil , make the same request for 9 days while keeping the demon there as i work my own spell and chant my intents and on the 9th day throw it in the jar and bury it? Or how do you treat the sigil with a jar spell?

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that system, I’d assume you evoke and ask the demon empower the ritual.

If you read most of the GOM books and use some critical analysis or thinking skills ,… you would have your answer. THey basically got rid of all the extra fluff and break it down to the essence. The rituals are the spells. They explain clearly the steps in each of the book. Depending on the book… they have different processes or procedure of casting the spell. Some take longer than others… some take shorter time. They even tell you after you do some spells and get use to the procedure… you can start to be creative to mix and match the process or add stuff after getting some experience. They even encourage that.

Did you totally miss my entire main post on this thread??? It’s you who’s not using your critical thinking skills, because you totally just missed my question. The whole point is that these GOM rituals are sometimes not enough and used in addition to crafting your own sympathetic magic , the demons are tools but the work still needs to be done by you, that’s what I read PrinceX say on another thread…like my whole point of this thread was why do people still craft their own spells and then call the demons if these rituals from the books alone were truly enough???

Don’t get defensive. In the other reply you keep complaining about others not talking about GOM books cuz they gave other inputs. I specifically talk about the GOM books that you ask for and your now angry or annoyed. :man_shrugging: IT seems no matter what anyone says … your not open. U the one asking the question. We answer and you seem to rebel.

1 Like

I’m not angry. I just still wanna know. If I work out of DOM and need a fucking bitch wiped out completely from our lives where its almost impossible, u really think just doing the ritual from tje book with ur mind is enough and these demons act as genies??? No work of my own in addition needed???

If u read all the review from amazon to the GOM’s website. THey work. Many have success. Work for you? don’t know. U have to cast and test it out. Magick isn’t for emergency situation. U don’t know what works. Each have innnate magick skills. There are no guarantees. All i can say is . if your serious… you run the magick to the ground and six feet under… if you get that metaphor.

1 Like