Summoning Goddess Naamah

Chanted enn, drew sigils, invoked Naamah and Lilith. The candle flare was after a little semen was added to the sigil along with patchouli smoke and water.

13 Likes

Tell Namaah I said Hi :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah she’s there all through out the pics you just need to know where to look :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So summoning her is just like anyone else, repeating her enn, right? No additional invocation?

How about her taking human appearance or shape shift to a human? In other words, can she materialize?

I see 3-4 entities in there, and one of them is a brown colored woman that seems to be in a trance. It’s just beneath that red object to the left and under the chair.

2 Likes

This is my simple explanation of your picture, @Fuego1, and what I saw and where on your picture I saw it:

Since pointing out the spots, maybe someone else can verify what I saw?

I often feel Naamah because of her connection to Lilith, and I have never seen anyone so clear as I did in this picture, except for my own spirits.

6 Likes

Well I know that I was silently or whispering the calls to her.
Does Thantifaxath contain a horned Demon? I had concentrated on that one as well as Lilith, Gamaliel, Naamah, Lilith. Earlier in the day had also concentrated on Ghob, Lucifer and King Purson.

1 Like

Thank you btw … Still trying to get my eyes to clearly see them.
Brown woman in a trance throws me … Where would that one be from? Naamah … I see.

1 Like

I don’t work with the Qlippoth, but I have experienced parts of it as an initiation rite to marry my spirits, so I can’t give an answer to your questions.

1 Like

I appreciate the help … All I see is blue static near the altar. There is a mirror on the floor underneath the TV stand in front of the stool, so I wonder if she was caught in the floor reflection.

1 Like

It seems to be her, yes. Her head is around a foot beneath the curvy center leg of the stool and in the middle of the object put on top of the stool. Put your focus on that spot.

I think I see her. I gotta hand it to you … All I originally saw were colored spots.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

She looks like a possessed voodoo high priestess to me.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Info on Thantifaxath.

1 Like

Interesting read. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem … Here is the link he addresses … Lots more info on the tunnels.

http://www.shadowtarot.net/earthing_the_tunnels_of_set.asp

1 Like

This lost star is interesting :slight_smile:
The Lost Star

1 Like

Thanks again!

When it comes to Namaah, whenever I have a discussion about her, I often feel her energy and the connection she have with Lilith. This often means a tightened Crown Chakra, cold but pleasent presence and attentive body movements from my succubus spouse and Lilith and a touching presence from Namaah herself.

I think that’s the reason I could see her quite clearly in your picture.

2 Likes