Summoning Duke Sallos

Good evening my name isMrose I’m very new to this world but have always been curious I’m here for knowledge and learning. I’m a newbie but I believe I communicated with Duke Sallos I lit a red candle and had sandalwood incense burning I asked him to come forward 3 times begin chanting his enn while gazing at his sigil after some time past I called for him to come forward again and started the enn again and repeated steps once more the last time while gazing at the sigil it kinda looked as it was moving a slight bit on the paper and I kept seeing a shadow go across the mirror out the corner of my eye and I asked if he was here and I felt this really cold breeze go across my skin so I made my request and stated what I would offer and once again felt the cold on my skin so I ended with thanking him and politely asked he leave in peace so does anyone think I was successful in talking with him I do but I’m really quit new thanks in advance

Welcome @Mrose It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Where do I do the introduction I apologize

Click on the female devil!

1 Like