Summoning demon/deity

Good day! Is there anyone here know hows to summon an entity/demon/angel using tarot cards? Thanks for those who knows and who will reply.

1 Like

Tarot cards are one of the main divination method. For summoning there are other ways.
I just name two of them:

1. gazing/scrying sigil method
  2. pathworking

I believe, there is a Tutorial on this forum called Simple Demonic Evocation Guide or similiar.

3 Likes

In the Golden Dawn, there is an angel called Hua, who is supposed to preside over the tarot and evocation. I believe it is a guardian or servitor possibly.
You can actually invoke any entity you wish, example:

“Dear Lucifer, I ask you to lay invisibly your hands upon these consecrated cards of art, to deliver a true and faithful message to the answer we seek.”

“Dear Gabriel, I ask you to lay invisibly your hands upon these consecrated cards of art, to deliver a true and faithful message to the answer we seek.”

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this. Brother really appreciate it.

Thanks for this as well nightside. Anyways nightside, are you good with chaos magick? Can u feel an aura or an entity once you see the sigil?

1 Like

Not at this point. I am not working with chaos magic, although I am trying to create order out of chaos. Clairsentience I have at a basic level - can feel a presence, tactile (touch) hallucinations, feel people staring at me, etc.

1 Like

Oh so you mean if i show you one sigil you wont feel anything of it unless you touch it? Is that what you mean? Or maybe u can feel its presence