Summoning Astaroth

Been a while guys and gals, I’ve been pretty busy with studies. During my meditation today I was given a bit of information I was hoping someone could clear up for me. It pertains to summoning Astaroth. In my mediation I was informed that if I wanted to summon Astaroth in a better and more powerful manner that I need to chant “Tasa Alora Foren Astaroth”. Could someone that has experience with Astaroth or summoning in general clarify if this is actually indeed a method I could use that would improve my summoning?

2 Likes

Good choice on a great being.

Chanting her enn is not 100% necessary oh, but it does help to put you in the right frame of mind. I would suggest that you draw out her sigil, leave her some candy and a rose as an offering. She particularly does like roses. A few lemons wouldn’t hurt.

4 Likes

Noted, thank you for the help

1 Like

Whenever a spirit gives you a specific technique or methodology to interact with her or him or it then use it. That’s the spirit giving you specific Key(s) to unlock Spiritual Doors so you can tap deeper into her or his or it’s Power.

2 Likes

The one time I tried to some Astarot it was really intense… First I started hearing barking… Then it got really hot and my head started to feel like it was going to erupt. I started feeling massive vibrations and I couldn’t handle it anymore. Then it stopped and nothing happened.

2 Likes

When summoning Astaroth or even meditating my hands get extremely hot, just my palms. I’ve never had an explanation as to why but it doesnt seem to be giving me any real issues

1 Like

Your “hands get extremely hot, just my palms” could be the Spiritual Entity in your case “Astaroth” giving you a spiritual call sign. Spiritual entities can give distinct calling cards to the practitioner so she or he know when the spirit is around or the spirit wants to communicate. I have distinct call signs from the spirits I work with that lets me know when they want my attention I known when it’s one particular spirit versus a different spirit as they each have distinct/unique call signs. Think of it as the spiritual equivalent of Caller ID.

3 Likes

So I should think of it as a pager? When my palms get hot it’s possible that Astaroth wants me to contact her?

2 Likes

Unless you get specifically told by the spirit otherwise then I’ll see that as the spirit giving a call sign.

3 Likes

That makes sense, thank you

1 Like

How to summon king paimon

1 Like

Welcome @Godlyman. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

After you introduce yourself, use the little magnifying glass in the upper right of the screen. There are a great amount of information available on contacting King Paimon.

1 Like

Thr barking i experienced as well. She came with king paimon and that was very confusing because i had been working with king paimon, feeling a pull to astaroth, and one day they just both shown up.

She likes chocolates and roses. I asked that if she wants to work with me, to give me a crystal or object to keep her with me. Thr next day a crystal was moved to the side of the shrine. This crystal always makes its way back to me.

Love astaroth, shes amazing. I drew her sigil, and placed crystals on the important points(her sigil traces important points in the human aura and meridian network) then I decorated it with roses and Easter gifts. The roses started to turn white the next day so I think she likes them.

4 Likes