Summoning Angels

I am of neither the left nor right hand path. I look for the Hebrew names, and corresponding heirarchies of Angels. Thus far I AM Blessed. I wondered if anyone else has summoned Azrael, & if so what was your impression?

3 Likes

Welcome @Manny-moe-jack. I see you joined us back in November, but this is your first post. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Have been looking for someone like you,to interact,and as well bisect and dissect what we both share in common ,but i think the writtings is cristal as to know you are a keeper of the Hebrew laws,will love to learn a lot from you especially with the surmoning of Angels as you stated

I am new to the art though,but i believe we could share knowledge

I’ve summoned Azrael. His presence is intense, but he’s a good friend and ally to have. Just don’t be disrespectful towards him.

2 Likes

Could you assist me to have access to him,please will love to conjure him,an as well did he appear physically to your presence,for i know most does

You can find ways to conjure him using the forum’s search function.

How do you mean,am a little nee to the Forum

At the top of the page, there’s a magnifying glass. Click on it, type out what you’re looking for and hit enter. It should give you a list of topics and posts that cover the subject.

Would lobe you to assist me in summoning Azriel,or Barbuel if any assistance

1 Like