Summoning Angels to hear your petition.. Will this work?

Hello,

I’m a complete beginner and want to work with Angels only. I did some research for last few days and came up with the following idea. I’m not sure if this will work, hence asking for the help of the experienced friends over here.

First step - Summoning Angels. For this I wanted to use the simplest method as described in The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer. Her method requires you to look at the enn/sigil of the angle and say the followings.

By the power of El and Iao, I call on thee, ANGEL NAME.

Note that her method consists of calling 3-4 angels and a demon to get things done. But here I’m choosing just one angel who is apt for the work I want to get done.

As per the book, this method is sufficient to summon the angel and feel his presence. Now next step is to let the angel hear your petition.

For petition, I was thinking to follow the procedure mentioned by our global moderator @DarkestKnight in of his the threads. He has clearly mentioned how to write a petition. So can I write a petition as mentioned in that thread and read that out to the angel once he is summoned, and then thank the angel to end the ritual?

Will this process be effective? Or am I missing something? Can this be done any time of the day and anywhere (I’m afraid to contact supernatural beings when all alone in night)? Will this process bring results like other regular rituals?

Please share your thoughts and thanks a lot in advance.

Yes @DarkestKnight petition tutorial is superb and it works fantastically. I highly recommend it. Your plan seems very sound. I wish you great success.

1 Like

Since you’re following a ritual in a book, if there’s no specification of day and time then you can do it whenever you want imo.

2 Likes